CDK Global Digital Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Digital Consultant Interview Questions

Digital Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Good process up until the final interview, had me do a presentation to hiring manager. Also had to do a typed out questionnaire about some different scenarios you may face. So a lot of prep time besides the actual phone and in person interviews. Recruiter assured me feedback within a week however I’ve been #ghosted by them. Hiring manager was very inexperienced from a hiring perspective and says he had to ask his boss who to hire which was funny. Recruiter was very responsive up until I did their final interview. It’s very inconsiderate to have a candidate spend hours prepping and driving for a interview and then not let them know where they stand afterwards. I have many years of automotive experience however this has jaded me against using CDK products or suggesting them to dealers!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years ( yes they actually asked this!!)   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

6 May 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you for posting and I am sorry to hear of your experience. I would like to connect with you, please email TalentAcquisition@cdk.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.