CDK Global Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Director Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

1.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

They are confused at CDK. Worst experience ever. I got conflicting messages. They must have hired some people from Amazon because they don’t care about people. They closed my application and then called me for an interview. The entire process was sloppy and disrespectful, maybe I dodged a bullet with this company

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness- come on CDK. That is a joke   1 Answer

CDK Global Response

4 Dec 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience at CDK. I would like to understand more about the confusion you stated in your review. Please email me directly at TalentAcquisition@cdk.com.

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Screening by recruiter, 3 phone interviews, onsite with multiple people. Many questions from the recruiter to screen. Interview with direct manager, followed by 3 others. Onsite with leadership team. Very casual and honest, to the point. You know through this process if you are the right fit or not. Extremely friendly people who work with you and really try to understand who you are. Personality fit is as important as capability. I found the interview process engaging and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward and collaborative. Good experience.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global in February 2012.

Interview

It was typical questions, nothing earth shattering. I already knew the hiring manager for many years. We had a phone interview, in person, then an interview with his boss over video conference. I was overqualified for the job, but it seemed like a good opportunity to bring change to an organization that greatly needed it, so I gave them an acceptable salary for my leaving my current job, they were able to meet it, so I accepted the position.

Negotiation

Easy .. stated what I needed, they met it and I took the job.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.