CDK Global Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Implementation Consultant

CDK Global Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Newnan, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

This process is LENGTHY but worth the wait! Started the process over 2 months ago with the application. I was contacted by a recruiter and she set up my initial video interview. The second round of interviews were a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• First round of interview was STAR Method questions (i.e. Describe a difficult situation at work that you have had to overcome. How did you overcome the situation?). Second interview with different hiring manager consisted of questions based on my resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Went through a round of interviews with the recruiter. Proceeded to meet with the manager of CDK Global and had a 30 minute sit down. It was simple and the process was quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client that says no to everything you offer?   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Prepped with recruiter and met with two management staff. Relevant questions and great dialogue of past experience. The recruiter was really very insightful, very responsive and assisted in explaining a job that was hard to pin down. What I love about the company is their openness to people of all skillsets and background experience but who can execute the tasks with a customer service flair.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 project management skills you rely on?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.