CDK Global Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.1

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

from application to offer was over 2 months. I had a phone interview and was required to do coding as part of the interview via screen share. What made the interview helpful was the manager. He was helpful, engaging and friendly. Put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you would code a stack   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy just talk about marketing will work with college students do not have to come to the office. They will like you if you really hit home about marketing toward people, and really its just you have to sell yourself to the company like most interviews no hard questions at all.

Interview Questions

• What is marketing and how do you view marketing?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied to both online and through a campus career fair. Met and spoke with current Software Engineers about the position. Scheduled an on campus interview the following week. The on campus interview was with two Software Engineers that asked behavioral questions to get to know you, and to give you more information on the company and the position. They asked questions related to your resume. Was not considered for the next interviews. Upon questioning why, they did not respond. Poor communication.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

12 Jan 2017 – Director Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us for a summer internship. We apologize for the lack of response. We work hard to respond to every candidate in a timely manner. We will work to improve and appreciate the feedback.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Got an interview by talking to recruiter at career fair. Two interview rounds so far, in-person and phone. Fair mix of behavioral and technical questions. Interviewer was friendly and it didn't take long.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

6 Oct 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience with CDK Global.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Scoring an interview with CDK Global wasn't too hard. Their representatives were very friendly and offered me an interview immediately at a career fair. The first interview itself went very well. They asked me primarily behavioral questions and general questions about my technical experience/background. I'm waiting to hear back from them after the first interview. I believe if that went well, there is one more phone interview (primarily technical) and that's about it.

Interview Questions

• What is a pointer? What is a terminal? What is passing by address vs. value vs. reference?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

They took resumes at the career fair at my university. There was just one round, on site in their office in Seattle for about 45 mins. Recruiters were prompt and helpful throughout. They asked about my experience, favorite programming language, abstraction, and polymorphism. Interviewer was cooperative and helpful. It was my first interview so I was a little over the place. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Shuffling an array (deck of cards). Parsing a string of words and printing in descending order of frequency which word occurs how many times (format: word frequency).   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a quick technical chat at a career fair and was scheduled for a full interview for the same time. The full in-office interview was less than an hour long and mainly was a behavioral interview. They asked questions about me and about my various projects. It was very low pressure and the interviewer seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. They did not ask overly-technical questions and mainly focused on culture fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project you worked on and why?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite part of the stack to work in   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It is easy. They informed me about how the job would look like most of the time of the interview. For most of the Interview question, they are all basic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.