CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CDK Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Was made to feel like the most sought after and desirable candidate.Was told they would love to hire me as direct employee.At that point I had no clue that reality was far different from what was projected

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose to work here?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview had 4 rounds where I was interviewed by managers from different teams. They were a mix of technical and behavioral questions. They asked questions about Agile development, Unit testing, C++ related questions, dependency injections and resume based questions. A lot of the projects that you have done.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

HR contacted and asked about the skills and a phone interview was set up.
    The phone interview was pretty easy but technical.
    The interviewer seemed to be a very soft spoken person. The overall experience was good.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

First the recruiter will call you and things are fine there but then you end up with Principal Architetect which things get interesting because it's hard to understand him because of language bearer and lack of communication skills. The coding problem is easy which is palindrome but then he asks you to write a SQL which he has a hard time explaining what he wants ...at the end he then tells you oh you should have used sub query.... I was gonna explain to him that you need to do a better job explaining what the problem is.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

applied online and phone interview and onsite in detroit office. Talked with engineer and manage for around 1 and a half hour. Both very nice. They hope interns can learn there. Very good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Typical questions regarding the tech stack that is currently being utilized. Some basic textbook questions. Some questions may or may not reflect what you are currently using or may be out of date. What's your best and worst attribute.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Very unprofessional, we agreed on having an interview the following week. However, the recruiter decided that I did not suck up enough to him and other employees to earn that aforementioned interview. The environment definitely seemed to be 99% all white males, which is hilarious considering all bull the recruiter told me about how diverse their workforce is.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had telephonic and onsite interview with CDK. First I had telephonic interview in java ,Sql and Kafka all the core concepts. On the same day I got response and invitation for onsite interview.

In face to face I had 3 rounds. First with director on general technologies that I am using what are the daily activities in company etc. In next round given problem solving question, concepts of Java. In next round asked questions on devops and sql questions.

Team was very good and friendly . They took away all my stress. Got the positive feedback on the same day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global in March 2016.

Interview

It is an on campus interview, very easy questions. He asked me to introduce myself. General behavior questions at first, and at last 2 SQL questions. The whole interview is about 30 mins.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

lengthy Interview process. The interview process had 3 rounds of interview. First round with managers from multiple teams . second round was with team members. Third round was with the PO's . After two weeks I has another round of interview process again with the managers and was given real time code to bug fix the issues. The second day interview lasted around half a day. They asked me to take my time until end of office hours to resolve the issue. They were basically evaluating my confidence in solving issue and also effort I take to resolve rather than not giving up.

Interview Questions

• basics of programming concepts, database concepts. I was given real time code solving questions.   Answer Question