CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Its HR called me first for very basic info, then inviting me for a person2person interview. each of 2 team leaders spent less than 30 minutes asking narrow focused and trivial questions, and gave out the impression that they were hiring a lot and with a broad spectrum of various jobs. In short, almost sounds too good to be true. Then never heard back from them again.

Interview Questions

• How do you do boxing on webpage   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

lengthy Interview process. The interview process had 3 rounds of interview. First round with managers from multiple teams . second round was with team members. Third round was with the PO's . After two weeks I has another round of interview process again with the managers and was given real time code to bug fix the issues. The second day interview lasted around half a day. They asked me to take my time until end of office hours to resolve the issue. They were basically evaluating my confidence in solving issue and also effort I take to resolve rather than not giving up.

Interview Questions

• basics of programming concepts, database concepts. I was given real time code solving questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter through LinkedIn. We set up a phone interview in a few days. On the day, the recruiter did not call or notified me anyhow. I waited for an hour and messaged the recruiter but the recruiter did not even reply. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

16 Apr 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hi! Thank you for your review, I would like to know if the recruiter was a CDK recruiter or an agency recruiter? Please email TalentAcquisition@cdk.com

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview is simple and only basic questions on past experience.more questions on agile.They've conducted three rounds 2 technical rounds and hr round.i gone through three rounds.After completion of all the process they drop a mail which states that the position is on hold........very bad experience I never gone through ....I hope it's helpful for another candidate like me who don't want to waste their valuelabe time and efforts.

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for this job on university career fair. And they contacted me two weeks later and scheduled a phone interview. However, I didn't got the call from the HR at the scheduled time and I felt very disappointed by this unprofessionals. I sent a email to the HR and we rescheduled a second one. HR asked some basic questions: "what do you know about our company?" "why are you interested in this position?" "when will you graduate?" . No technique questions. It seems that they just wanted to let you know their company but not hire people.

Interview Questions

• "what do you know about our company?" "why are you interested in this position?" "when will you graduate?"   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a two step interview process. The started with an HR Phone screen where they validated my biographical information and asked a few questsions around my technical background as well as a few situational interview questions. I was then contacted to setup an in person interview. For the in person interview, I met with dev manager, product owner, and team members. The actual interview was conducted by the dev manager and PO, again discussing my educational and technical background.

Interview Questions

• Provide a situation where you automated a solution and share the impact of that solution.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, basic SQL queries and Java based theoretical questions in both rounds. Both are semi technical and semi behavioral. As long as you can show that you understand the logic behind SQL queries and that you can know Java well enough to code a program to check for a palindrome, you should be considered a good applicant.

Interview Questions

• If I have a database of books, their authors, ISBN code and year of publication - how should I organize them into tables if their are many books with many authors and many authors with many publications?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I had applied online for this position. I was contacted by a recruiter initially to gather basic information. After that a phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. It was a technical interview followed by an in-person interview.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR called up to talk about the general stuff like salary expectations and ask to rate myself in each of the technologies. SQL, Angular, .NET, MVC. He then pushed me a little to choose an earlier date for the technical interview, where I asked him for extra time. I took the interview on the date he suggested. Had the technical interview with a project manager. She asked me general technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me basic questions about OOPS concepts, java basics, angular framework, SQL indexes and stored procedures and about using blocks in .NET   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

4 person loop, 4 hours.
    One covered CSS, had two assignments to test your CSS abilities.
    One covered JSON Objects, gave an assignment to create a live search over a JSON Object.
    One covered JavaScript, gave an assignment to change jQuery into native on an HTML button.
    One asked about how you do in certain situations, and about operational topics.

Interview Questions

• How would you help the dealers user experience in adding 3rd party vendors to their site?   1 Answer

CDK Global Response

1 Dec 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience with CDK. Very happy to have you onboard!