CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

FP&A Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter telling me that they were sending my resume to the mangers. An interview was set up two days after. Had the interview and accepted the offer the following day. Full process took 1 week.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

16 Apr 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your interviewing experience with CDK. Welcome!

Cta Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

typical interview. Phone followed by face to face interview. Then usually second interview depending on when you're hired and the amount of people applied. It's common sense questions and bit technical and situation example

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

We talked about projects and overall experience. Specifically I went into detail about technologies I'd previously used in other company stacks and how I was successful in learning them and becoming proficient with them.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral intro question then questions about projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed twice, by agency and the hiring manager. 90 min after hiring manager interview, references were requested. Then I was turned down. I shouldn't have given references without an offer being presented. Waste of time.

Performance Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Valdosta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I showed up in person, spoke with HR, hired the same day. I was asked to take a :

Spelling Test
    Typing test
    Write a paragraph about why you should be hired.
    That was it!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Software Engineer II (React) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone call with a technical lead - simple chat

Phone calls with 8 people in a day - rudimentary React, JavaScript, Redux, and engineering questions.

Offer...

There were a ton of red flags that I saw in my process:

- Giving an offer without meeting me
    - The technical screener was a cake walk... I’m worried what other kind of teammates I’d be working with.
    - No code review system
    - Would need to wake up at 6am one day a week to communicate with a team in Hyderabad
    - Very below market offer and benefits

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about an engineering pattern specific to React?   1 Answer
    • What are some benefits to using React over vanilla JavaScript?   1 Answer
    • When would you use a function versus a class component?   1 Answer

16 Apr 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I am sorry to hear of your negative interview experience. Please reach out to me at TalentAcquisition@cdk.com if you are interested in sharing more.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied after meeting with CDK representatives at a college career expo. I had an onsite interview in the Portland office a month or two after applying. I was interviewed by a hiring manager and a mentor. The interview was about 20 minutes long and was mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

11 Mar 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interviewing experience and congrats on joining the CDK team!

Software Engineer-I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a phone screen, conducted by a hiring manager in Texas. They gave a personality test in the form of an instructional scenario and asked about previous experience.,

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

4 Dec 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you taking the time to review your interview experience with CDK. Although you did not receive an offer to work for CDK, I appreciate your positive experience rating. All the best to you and your search.

Account Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

It took them two months to reach out once I applied. I had a really easy phone interview, and then an in-person interview with two people. If I'm being honest, it seemed like they didn't really care about me from the start of the in-person interview.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My first interview was a phone screen with their HR department. The questions they asked were mainly about my relevant past work experience and what attracted me to the position/company. These were pretty basic questions about other roles I've had and my current employment status. They also asked about my salary requirements. My second interview was at their office. I met one-on-one with a member of the team I would be joining and then later with a panel of team managers. The questions were mostly of the behavioral variety with a few questions regarding relevant applications/programs I've used before in other roles. I was in their office for about an hour in total.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you helped a customer reach their goals.   Answer Question
    • What is the greatest strength you bring to this role?   Answer Question