CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My first interview was a phone screen with their HR department. The questions they asked were mainly about my relevant past work experience and what attracted me to the position/company. These were pretty basic questions about other roles I've had and my current employment status. They also asked about my salary requirements. My second interview was at their office. I met one-on-one with a member of the team I would be joining and then later with a panel of team managers. The questions were mostly of the behavioral variety with a few questions regarding relevant applications/programs I've used before in other roles. I was in their office for about an hour in total.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you helped a customer reach their goals.   Answer Question
    • What is the greatest strength you bring to this role?   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Valdosta, GA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

quick and easy to the point you had to take a reading test you have to take a typing test and if you was easy it did not take long

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

12 Jul 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience for the CDK/ELEAD1ONE call center in Valdosta. Welcome to the team! All the best to you and your career progression with CDK.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview is simple and only basic questions on past experience.more questions on agile.They've conducted three rounds 2 technical rounds and hr round.i gone through three rounds.After completion of all the process they drop a mail which states that the position is on hold........very bad experience I never gone through ....I hope it's helpful for another candidate like me who don't want to waste their valuelabe time and efforts.

Web Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was extremely professional. I sat in front of a panel of 3 people and answered some basic questions about my experience and we then talked about the job. Everyone was very friendly.

Continuous Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Individual interviews with several team members and manager. Then with HR on benefits and etc., Each interviewer had a different focus, assumed skills were there, focused on interest in position and how well I would fit with the team/company.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Phone call first and then in office meeting with manager and a few staff. Was offered job within a few weeks but had to do a bunch with HR before starting in the position

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the field to confirm my knowledge in the field   1 Answer

23 May 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We are happy you are part of the CDK team! Congrats on your offer!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Said I was denied online, but emailed me for interview. Rescheduled interview because “no employees could be available at 8am” (I had medical appointment at 10 1 hour away)
    When I arrived (luch time) nobody greeted me, no reception, a lady walked by with her lunch saw me and was kind enough to open the door, but asked me “what do you need”. After I told her I was there for an interview, she told me to wait at the couch, “reception would be back soon I guess” and wished me luck.
    Reception never came back. 15-20 minutes later a guy walked by and asked for my name and led me to a room. No ID, nothing, lol. The guy didn’t ask much about me or talk about the company for like 5 minutes, go straight to the technical interview.
    I started explaining my solutions and discussing different ways I can do the problem, and evaluate efficiency and time for each (as advised by career advisor/hiring manager at BigN). To my surprise he said "Yeah yeah, you can take your time and tell me when you're done" and went back to his laptop.
    Halfway through the interview he told me he would have to leave and someone else would replace him. At this point I knew I wouldn’t get the job but that was pretty rude. The second guy came in, I had to introduce myself all over again, he seemed to be nicer. I was walking him through my solutions when a group of employee knocked on the door saying they booked the room for an interview at that time.
    So we got out, he shook my hands and thanked me for my time. I was speechless, lmao.
    Somehow I wasn't even sad I didn't get an internship at such a company. My friend also got an interview and she said her experience was completely different, so I don't know.

Interview Questions

• What do we do? What classes are you taking? (and that's it no qs about personal projects or anything of the usual why do you want the job, strength/weaknesses)   Answer Question
    • Palindrome, 2 strings and remove only the first instance of character from the first string in the second string, hashing a file and count occurrences   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter two months after applying to schedule an interview in the next two weeks. Interview was a video call with two engineers that lasted about an hour. Received an offer two weeks later and was given four days to decide.

I wish the recruiter communicated a bit faster and that I would have more than a weekend to decide.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Phone interview, then into a in person interview. It's all really simple, just know what job you're applying for, and make sure you know about it. Make sure you remember stuff from your previous job, skills, examples of things you did, etc.

Interview Questions

• Know Linux, or learn linux before trying to apply. It's all really simple, just know what job you're applying for, and make sure you know about it.   Answer Question

16 Feb 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for expressing your positive interview experience with CDK and wish you all the best in your career at CDK Global!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

They are confused at CDK. Worst experience ever. I got conflicting messages. They must have hired some people from Amazon because they don’t care about people. They closed my application and then called me for an interview. The entire process was sloppy and disrespectful, maybe I dodged a bullet with this company

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness- come on CDK. That is a joke   1 Answer

4 Dec 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience at CDK. I would like to understand more about the confusion you stated in your review. Please email me directly at TalentAcquisition@cdk.com.