CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

Manager/Director Interview

Interview

Easy and short. Nothing out of the ordinary. Process is fast comparing with other companies. It's expected out of an IT company. . . . . . . .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Corvallis, OR (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was good. Most of the questions were related to the previous experience. I applied through career fair of Oregon State University. I called next day for the one on one interview. The interview lasted around 1 hour. The interviewer was more interested in my past experience. Asked about Agile, how it works.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

23 May 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your interview experience and we are happy to have you on our team! All the best to you.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very casual and straightforward. Mostly behavioral with very few technical questions. They're mostly trying to see if you fit with their work culture so just be yourself. Very nice people

Interview Questions

• How would you traverse a BST to find the smallest value   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Went through a round of interviews with the recruiter. Proceeded to meet with the manager of CDK Global and had a 30 minute sit down. It was simple and the process was quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client that says no to everything you offer?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global in August 2017.

Interview

i have gone through 2 rounds of interview where 1st round was about an hour. its a techinical round with coding included. i got selected for it and later followed with an other technical round and an HR round. but there was a long gap between first and second round. After couple of day i received the offer but the whole process takes about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• they will focus more on technical background. i have been asked to write a program given a sentence and print the number of times each word has repeated in the sentence.   3 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

2 technical interviews, one general interview. they were more interested in learning about my passions and interest to work in CDK. I had to show my passion for programming and working at CDK

Interview Questions

• about my projects in college and courses   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

First couple of rounds were ok i.e. Aptitude test and Group Discussion But they were very keen to specific answers for technical questions. They seem to not be satisfied with logical explanations, but that might be understood as I wasn't good with syntax and exact code but was able to provide a logical explanation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had telephonic and onsite interview with CDK. First I had telephonic interview in java ,Sql and Kafka all the core concepts. On the same day I got response and invitation for onsite interview.

In face to face I had 3 rounds. First with director on general technologies that I am using what are the daily activities in company etc. In next round given problem solving question, concepts of Java. In next round asked questions on devops and sql questions.

Team was very good and friendly . They took away all my stress. Got the positive feedback on the same day.

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter that covered the standard stuff (role details, salary expectations etc)
    One hour phone interview with a Software Director that concentrated on my current role and complex, challenging projects/systems I had built
    One hour phone interview with a Software Manager that concentrated on my current role and challenging projects/systems I had built
    Flown to Seattle for an 4 hour onsite interview loop

Interview Questions

• The interviews were generally unstructured. Questions were softball questions about my management experience, difficult projects, and two System Design white boarding sessions that were quite easy.   Answer Question

Web Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

A CDK HR recruiter contacted me by email and by phone about this opportunity. I first had a phone conversation with the recruiter. Second they give you a test to do which is giving them three samples of work. 1. Create a HTML and CSS staff page with a second requirement of a drop down navigation. 2. Develop and design a marketing campaign for an automotive dealer in various ad sizes. 3. Write a program in JavaScript/jQuery working with numbers. You are required to get all that back to them in a relatively short time. Thirdly if you pass the test they invite you in for a face to face interview with two managers. When you first arrive they have you sit with an employee who is currently doing this job to get a feel for the work you would be doing. They explain that you are assigned around 13 to 14 queue tasks a day. You are to spend no more than 30 minutes on each. Then you have the interview. This is a young culture at this location. I did not see diversity in age.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

12 May 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience with CDK in Detroit, MI. I hope you had a great experience when you visited our office and wish you all the best in your search. Please stay in touch with your CDK Talent Acquisition contact.