CDK Global Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

they had 2 phone interviews with me before having me in for a 2 hour interview. The onsite interview I meet with 4 different people for 30mins each. A lot of the same questions but they also had there own concerns. When I went to the interview they said they would pay for my parking in the garage which is super expensive. At the end they said "oh our receptionist isn't here to help with the parking validation..sorry. bye". Not professional at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Marketing Interview

Interview

I got a call a few days after applying and she was nice. The phone interview went great. Everything went great until after the actual in person interview. Weeks went by and I didn't get an update. They gave me a timeline after the interview and said they would let me know my status throughout the interview process. I followed up twice a week or two after. One time got a response that she didn't have an update but she would reach out when she did and also followed up with the hiring manager who just didn't reply. It's been weeks since then and I still haven't heard anything from them. I really wanted this position. THE VERY LEAST they could have done was put me out of my misery and send me a courtesy email saying they chose someone else. Easy as that.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Phone call first and then in office meeting with manager and a few staff. Was offered job within a few weeks but had to do a bunch with HR before starting in the position

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the field to confirm my knowledge in the field   1 Answer

CDK Global Response

23 May 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We are happy you are part of the CDK team! Congrats on your offer!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.