CDK Global Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Marketing Manager

CDK Global Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

The HR representative was 30 minutes late calling me. When they finally did, the woman did not appologize for being late and proceeded to eat her lunch while we were talking. She asked what my salary range was, then challenged the fact that I had been making that much in my previous position. She then suggested I interview for a different role - this was a role that I had held two years prior. I was extremely insulted by this interview and I would never work for this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

LONG and drawn out due to background checks, multiple interviews (with people traveling) and working with internal recruiters. Each interview was at least 1.5-2 hours; 5 total interviews including a presentation to a panel of employees.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were solely based on the interviewee. One reoccurring question was, "do you have any automotive experience"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, but long. Lots of back and forth.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Very thorough, with extensive background checks.

Interview Questions

• Looked for specific examples of implementation of digital programs on behalf of former clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no flexibility regarding negotiations.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.