CDK Global Member Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Member Technical Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

3.4

Member Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Quite straight forward process. HRs were really thorough and guided through the entire process.
Online test consisting of both tech and aptitude questions. If selected, you get a SMS and you have to go the interview next day.
First round was a one to one technical interview. and if you get through, another tech round takes place and if you get through that, then it was followed by two HR rounds where basic HR questions were asked and then finally an audio test for the people who have passed all the levels of interview.
After that the results are discussed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Completed in one whole day, with 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round. As I am a fresher I was asked mostly from my curriculum and Aptitude questions.

Interview Questions

• How to calculate the weight of Taj Mahal?
      Some object oriented programming from JAVA .   Answer Question

Member Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

There were three rounds. First round was a technical assessment test taken online. Then, two face to face technical rounds and then if you get through that the final HR round.

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune City (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

1- Technical test ( core Java, multithreading, data structures) 2 - F2F Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Jpa, Programming skills - number format pattern, Palindrome sequence, Stack Implementation, LinkedList implementation. 3- Design phase cum Manager round 4. HR

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Round 1. Online aptitude Test with almost 400 students.
    Round 2. Out of 400 hundred students, top 24 were shortlisted for the next round. Students were divided into 3 equal batches.
    Round 3.Out of 24, 12 students were selected for Technical round.
    Round 4. For senior Technical round 6 students selected.
    Round 5. HR interview.
    At the end of recruitment, 4 students were offered Job.
    Goodies such as selfie stick, shirt, notebook and a pen were given as a token of appreciation.

Interview Questions

• In a list of 500 elements search for the given element.   1 Answer

Technical Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Bhopal (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

First Round: MCQ based Round comprising of 50 questions in 1 hr (40 mins 30 Apltitude questions and 20 mins 20 Technical questions).
    Second Round: GD round in a group of 10 with time allotted for GD as 10 mins with Topic : Future of Technology in India
    Third Round: Technical Round 1 was conducted through Cisco WebEX and questions were asked from all the domains like OOPS, Java, C++, DBMS, Data Structure, Programming, SQL, Analytics, Puzzles, Algorithms,etc. (My third round was of 2 hrs)
    Fourth Round: Technical Round 2 was also conducted through Cisco WebEX and questions were asked more on the Object Oriented Language, Design Patterns, Projects and contents written in Resume (My fourth round was of 1 hr)
    Fifth Round: HR Round was through telephone and was full of general and basic questions about myself and what I have mentioned in the resume

BE PATIENT throughout the whole Process as it takes a lot of time as they have recently setup their office in India so they have some management and arrangement issues while delivering the results or interview and offer calls,etc.

Their main focus was on Java, OOP and Programming Concepts

Interview Questions

• You are in a dark room ( or completely blind folded ) and you are given a standard 52 card deck out of which 13 cards are facing up and rest all are facing downwards. You have to divide the deck into two piles so that number of cards facing up in both the piles are equal. You are allowed to flip any card as many times as you want, however, you can’t tell whether a card is facing up or facing down by touching it.   1 Answer
    • There are 10 people in the house and everyone wants to shake hands with someone shorter than them. How many handshakes are there altogether?(All are of different heights)   1 Answer

Technical Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The selection process consisted of five rounds. Initially there was an online exam followed by group discussion, technical interview, manager interview and finally HR interview. The online exam was to test the basic knowledge of the student on each and every subject, Group discussion was for a group of 13 members and it lasted for 10 minutes, Technical interview was for a period of 20 minutes and the interviewer asked not more than the basic stuff, Manager interview was a general one with some puzzles and general knowledge questions, finally HR interview was again a general interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts from data structures, DBMS, computer networks   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1. Written Exam - basic with once programming question. This will be basic and easy test.
    2. Technical Interview - Basic but elaboration. This round took almost an hour.
    3. Technical Interview with the manager
    4. HR Round - They will ask about your current CTC and the hikes that have had during your tenure with the current company and inquire of your expected. Then they will inform you on what they'll be able to offer.They will pay you only at par with your current company, then what is the use of making a switch?

Interview Questions

• They will interview on each and every skill that you have mentioned in your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They will conduct more rounds and even written tests for experienced people.
    For freshers the interview process is different.
    They will mostly conduct face to face discussions and that too scheduled.
    The bad thing is.. they will make us wait like anything when you go for an interview. Sometimes you may even need to wait for an hour.

Interview Questions

• SOLID Principles.
      Design Patterns
      Basics about javascript
      Basics about AngularJS
      Basic c# programs to test the logical ability.
      Web Services, Web Api's and WCF
      Basics in Database   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Technical round followed my english proficiency test and managerial round. If all rounds are successfully completed, a formal negotiation talk and then offer letter will be released by email.

Recruiting process is generally faster and most of the rounds will be conducted as interview drive on a weekend.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.