CDK Global Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Process was so smooth. Got a call from HR and arranged a face to face interview on my convenient date. Had 3 rounds of technical (Problem solving, OOPS and Design patterns). Followed by managerial and HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• OOPS and SOLID principles and Design patterns
    and some problem solving questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Pathetic HR Process

I was referred by existing employee. I had cleared two technical round and one HR round. HR told me that we will call you for final round next week.

- I haven't got any call for next two weeks. So I asked my friend to remind HR about my final round. She told my friend that she is going to reshedule interview and give call to me about it. I never received any call.

- After following up for 2-3 times, Finally she told my friend that she had scheduled my interview, but she never called me about scheduled interview, still I went to company for final round and i came to know that Sr person who was about to take my interview left early. HR didnt inform me about it. I had to take half day leave for the final round.

- Then i called her 3-4 times about scheduling final interview. Everytime she said that your profile is not rejected or on hold. I will reschedule your interview and inform you.

It has been 2 months now, Till today I have never got any call or email from HR for single time during whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• First Technical Round: Average 2-3 questions on each technologies mentioned in resume.

Second Technical Round: Ask Two Puzzles, One data structure question.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview starting with Technical , Project Manager ,Director and finally with VP.
    The overall experience was very good .Focused discussion on what we worked on / our code skills

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.