CDK Global Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 421 interviews

Interviews at CDK Global

Positive50%
Negative50%
Employee Referral67%
Recruiter33%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune) in Sep 2020

Interview

3 rounds of tech interview, not selected after third round even after solving all the problems and answering all technical questions. When asked for feedback they don't have a reply

Interview Questions
  • Multithreading and algorithms
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderābād) in Apr 2019

Interview

Process was so smooth. Got a call from HR and arranged a face to face interview on my convenient date. Had 3 rounds of technical (Problem solving, OOPS and Design patterns). Followed by managerial and HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • OOPS and SOLID principles and Design patterns and some problem solving questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderābād) in May 2016

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview starting with Technical , Project Manager ,Director and finally with VP. The overall experience was very good .Focused discussion on what we worked on / our code skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune) in Jan 2016

Interview

Pathetic HR Process I was referred by existing employee. I had cleared two technical round and one HR round. HR told me that we will call you for final round next week. - I haven't got any call for next two weeks. So I asked my friend to remind HR about my final round. She told my friend that she is going to reshedule interview and give call to me about it. I never received any call. - After following up for 2-3 times, Finally she told my friend that she had scheduled my interview, but she never called me about scheduled interview, still I went to company for final round and i came to know that Sr person who was about to take my interview left early. HR didnt inform me about it. I had to take half day leave for the final round. - Then i called her 3-4 times about scheduling final interview. Everytime she said that your profile is not rejected or on hold. I will reschedule your interview and inform you. It has been 2 months now, Till today I have never got any call or email from HR for single time during whole interview process.

Interview Questions
  • First Technical Round: Average 2-3 questions on each technologies mentioned in resume. Second Technical Round: Ask Two Puzzles, One data structure question.
RSS Feed</>Embed