CDK Global Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

3.1

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

The hiring process is smooth and i found no issues here. I was hired when this company was part of ADP. That time the HR was very prompt and co ordeal

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)).

Interview

Worst I have come across till now, worst HR process, no way of talking to candidate.

She sent wrong address in the mail, even didn't care to mention her contact no.

Best thing happned when I reaches there,hr didn't bother to come to me, all the process executed by the receptionist.

They started with a dumb test which has many wrong questions
    I got chance to meet hr, when she took some efforts to get up from her desk and meet, after all the communication done by their receptionist.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Technical 4 rounds (1 client)
    manager -1
    hr -1
    Tech are mostly on best practices, design patterns, solid principles. Oops is must. Domain and present project experiences. Online forums participations etc.....
    1: 1:1 f2f interview on basics of programming, solid principles.
    2: 1:1 f2f .net features, sql queries, c# implementation of polymorphism and JavaScript.
    3: phone client. Solid, design patterns, and domain knowledge' previous experience. - mine was legal domain
    4: 2:1 f2f architecture & design of application. Algorithms and problem solving. (Implementing trees, hashing, search n sort)
    5: 1:1 f2f managerial - client priorities, agile, expectations etc.
    6: 1:1 f2f hr - salary, reason for changing job. Etc....

Interview Questions

• Solid principles, design patterns. Some problem solving. application architecture and design discussion (super market billing)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is 3 rounds, 2 technical and 1 Managerial round. 1 st technical round concentrate on the basic and design patterns and 2 round concentrate on the scenario based question.

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic OOPS and Design Patterns   1 Answer

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Interview is good. But process of calling on weekends and prolong to late hours is not good. There should me sufficient interviewers based on interviewees. Nothing more than this , there is no use of asking to write 30 words.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions and programs .   1 Answer

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Three technical rounds;
    1. Team member: Basic OOPS and .NET concepts, SQL queries, JAVASCRIPTS, Entity framework.
    2. Technical manager: Software engineering process, Code quality, design pattern, OOPS, .NET, SQL queries
    3. Higher Manager: Data structure, ALGO, SQL

Followed by general HR telephonic round.

Interview Questions

• Singleton design pattern;
      How to book consecutive tickets on bookmyshow;
      Predictive text related DS and ALGO   Answer Question

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

6 Rounds were there. Below was the process
    1. Technical test
    2. Coding Test
    3. Technical interview - 1
    4. Technical interview - 2
    5. Techno managerial round
    6. HR round

To release offer letter it may take around a week.

Interview Questions

• Data structures, collections , core java, multithreading and based your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Telephonic screening round, 2 rounds of technical face to face each an hour, 1 group/panel technical + behavioral round, 1 managerial, 1 hr, 1 English speaking.
    Cleared Telephonic screening for like 30 mins - very basic and easy
    in-person first technical round was also a screening further.
    architect, senior technical person rounds were hard. i was in .net 2.6 years. it started with oops, solid, design principles, garbage collection and data structures and algorithms.
    more or less the questions revolve around what is in the resume, changing the circumstances.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a situation as a team lead with no technical expertise in the team or support from any external source for a requirement which is to be delivered using a upcoming tool which is not yet in market.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.