CDK Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

3.3

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Call from the recuiter and half an hour online code interview for first round. They will give you IDE and you have to code. 3 hr Second round interview - 1 hour coding 1 hour design and an hour behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How do you design the full working microservice api. From end to end. How would you use api gateway in your design? And one datastructure algorithm problem solving.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Conversation with HR.
    2. Phone interview with Dev. Manager.
    3. Another phone interview with another Dev. Manager.
    4. In-person interview with hiring manager (not either of the Dev. managers).

I did not get to step 4, so don't know what would occur after that.

Strange answers to MY questions:
    1. 'Can you describe the workplace culture?'
    Interviewer proceeded to tell me how they use Agile.

2. 'Is this a new position or would I be replacing someone?'
    Interviewer got defensive, wanted to know why I was asking, then explained that the new hire is expected to do whatever is asked, even if it means maintenance/support of legacy code. Never did answer the question.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a sorting algorithm given these 10 numbers?
      How would you improve the performance of your algorithm? (like with a hashing function)   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Loved the turnaround time. It was really quick. The interviewers were amazing, very smart, technical and friendly.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter for Cobalt, had an interview within a few days. Interview was standard I believe - 4-5 hours with multiple technical and management people. I liked that there were not any "gotcha" or silly questions, but that the technical engineers asked deep (and still difficult) questions.

Interview Questions

• Create a blocking queue without using standard libraries.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Cobalt, due to ADP policies, will require you to take a drug test. Otherwise, negotiation was quick and I felt like I was treated appropriately.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Brilliant , focus more on core JavaScript skills and will make you write code which will test your basics.
    Prepare with Inheritance, eventloop and hoisting questions.
    Interview process is bit long may last from 2-4 hours.
    Overall nice experience got to know few insights about JS

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for CDK Global for the position of senior software developer. The interview process is little bit strange for experienced hires. I had a phone screening with the recruiter and got a call for face to face interview with couple of senior developers.

At first I struggled to get inside the company as there is no reception where you can ask for the interviewers. You need to have access to get inside the office which is in 2nd floor. I waited for 3 to 5 mins outside hoping someone to let me in. Finally an employee was going outside and then I asked him if he can let me in.

He introduced me with one of the interviewers. I was taken to a room where I was provided a question paper with some math problems and quizes. There was some technical questions too. I was given 45 mins to complete.
    Later two person came and asked how I have done in the written test. Then they asked me some standard questions and few technical questions too. I was to write a query and write a pseudo code.

Interview Questions

• 1. A train started from NY to Boston at a speed of 80KM/Hr. Another train started from Boston to NY after 30 mins at a speed of 120KM/H. When they meet which train will be further from NY.

2. What is the angle of hour and minuted hand a of clock when it's 15 past 3

3. How would you troubleshoot page not found error

4. Crossing the river with a lion and a goat and hay puzzle

5. Famous missing dollar riddle   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

It's really a disgraceful experience to give interview for this company. We had a time pre decided for our interview. I reached the venue in time and asked the reception for the same. When my point of contact person came he looked as if he had no idea about it. Which was shocking for me because all these were pre decided. But I let it go as he might have forgotten it due to his busy schedule. After that he took my resume and asked me to wait and said that the panel will be coming soon. I waited for 45 minutes without any update from anyone. Then I really felt very disgraced, sad and angry. After that I just informed the reception that I am leaving. We all have to take our valuable time from our work hours to attend interviews. It could might be the case that the interview panel is busy and can't take interview now. Then it should be informed. Everybody's time is precious. Learn to respect others value of time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

worst process in the world do not want to say very bad situation i faced at cdk after that i realized why i went there i wasted my time please don't prefer this company humble request

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

F2F interview at CDK hyderbad over video call . Almost all the questions were on Core java. There were no questions on design patterns or frameworks .

Interview Questions

• What are the methods inside Object Class?
      What happens if you dont implemet hashCode?
      Whats the default hashCode?
      One problem on a subString?
      Questions on Clonable Interface and clone method.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global in August 2017.

Interview

Call from consultancy.
    First round is face to face Inetrview on weekdays.
    Questions mentioned below.
    Cleared first round but was not called for other rounds.
    No contact witg HR , only point of contact is consultancy.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.