CDK Global Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.7

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied after meeting with CDK representatives at a college career expo. I had an onsite interview in the Portland office a month or two after applying. I was interviewed by a hiring manager and a mentor. The interview was about 20 minutes long and was mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

11 Mar 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interviewing experience and congrats on joining the CDK team!

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter two months after applying to schedule an interview in the next two weeks. Interview was a video call with two engineers that lasted about an hour. Received an offer two weeks later and was given four days to decide.

I wish the recruiter communicated a bit faster and that I would have more than a weekend to decide.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Corvallis, OR (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was good. Most of the questions were related to the previous experience. I applied through career fair of Oregon State University. I called next day for the one on one interview. The interview lasted around 1 hour. The interviewer was more interested in my past experience. Asked about Agile, how it works.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

23 May 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your interview experience and we are happy to have you on our team! All the best to you.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global in October 2015.

Interview

I set up an interview with CDK Global for the internship program through a campus job fair. Felt that the process was very streamlined and that they look for the right traits: a desire to learn and good communication skills

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

23 May 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience with CDK! Very happy to have you on-board through our summer internship program!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Three scenario based given to us after qualifying first round which was based on aptitude and technical multiple choice question. It was mostly based on algorithm data structure computer networking and data base questions.

Interview Questions

• Tree and array based questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Test
    2. Technical coding test
    3. Technical interview

The interviewer in technical round was pathetic. He was laughing at me on my face when I was giving an answer of the question. I feel only because they know better answers than someone no one gives them right to laugh on others. I also heard that they don't have good projects and they don't need too much technical expertise. Also I have heard from people who work there that they will ask questions as if they are in some NASA project and actually end up writing some if else loops. Plus once the interview is done , they will talk about it to projects members and laugh how they asked questions and someone could not answer it. These interviewers will take interview as if it's there company and they are IITns who work in NASA projects. I am totally disappointed with CDK hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Are you from IT background and from which college have you passed out. They asked me this to make me feel embarased for not giving answer for a question.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Interview

3 technical rounds, 1 manager round, 1 round with on-site guys, 1 HR interview
    The problem is they want 'Facebook', 'Google' like talent, but they pay like service based companies. And that's the bad part.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.