CDK Global Web Design Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Web Design Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.3

Web Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was extremely professional. I sat in front of a panel of 3 people and answered some basic questions about my experience and we then talked about the job. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Web Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

A CDK HR recruiter contacted me by email and by phone about this opportunity. I first had a phone conversation with the recruiter. Second they give you a test to do which is giving them three samples of work. 1. Create a HTML and CSS staff page with a second requirement of a drop down navigation. 2. Develop and design a marketing campaign for an automotive dealer in various ad sizes. 3. Write a program in JavaScript/jQuery working with numbers. You are required to get all that back to them in a relatively short time. Thirdly if you pass the test they invite you in for a face to face interview with two managers. When you first arrive they have you sit with an employee who is currently doing this job to get a feel for the work you would be doing. They explain that you are assigned around 13 to 14 queue tasks a day. You are to spend no more than 30 minutes on each. Then you have the interview. This is a young culture at this location. I did not see diversity in age.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

12 May 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience with CDK in Detroit, MI. I hope you had a great experience when you visited our office and wish you all the best in your search. Please stay in touch with your CDK Talent Acquisition contact.

Web Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

They seemingly don't look at your portfolio, so if you're brand new to the field this might be the job for you. They had me complete a couple exercises (a design exercise, a CSS/HTML exercise, and a JavaScript exercise) that was due 24 hours later. The interview was with three people (one manager and two employees), but the people in the department have changed since I interviewed so I can't guarantee they'll be as nice as who I spoke to. Talked with me for an hour or less and then let me know I was hired later that day.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to juggle competing due dates for multiple projects and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

10 Mar 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

For all of our web design interviews, we do review portfolios and require the design exercise as part of the decision making process. We are glad you are a part of CDK and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.