CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at CVS Health

3,396 Interview Reviews

2.2

Stores Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and concise. I had my resume and they asked me questions based off of that. Important things to note are retail experience or express your willingness to learn if you do not have prior experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with customer service? Retail? What is the most important thing to you if you were the customer?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was online. They set it up virtual. It was 1 hour. I interviewed with a manager. After the interview I recieved a email with the potential for another interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had 5 people that needed you.   1 Answer

Interview

It very straight forward. The Pharmacist interviewed me himself and he was very nice. We scheduled a time and the total process took about 25 mins. It was not intimidating at all.

Float Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

I applied online and got an email 3 weeks later from the DM to schedule a phone interview. Once interview was scheduled, we did a phone interview and I got a positive response in less than a week for the job

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based question, how did you determine the best way to influence the team, questions on customer service and leadership, questions on deep understanding of the business.   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The initial talk with the recruiter was standard and I was quickly moved onto the interview with the hiring manager. However, the recruiter scheduled the hiring manager for a completely different time to talk to me than the time she sent me. Thus, I missed the phone call and called back 10 minutes later. The hiring manager seemed to think I was lying whenever I explained the recruiter scheduled us for a different time than he was given. I even looked at the email to ensure I hadn't made a mistake (I hadn't). The interview went fine, but I was rejected a few days later via email. I expected it because of this mix-up.

Cashier/Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was a relatively quick and easy interview. As long as you dress nice and have a good attitude you will most likely get the job. Make sure you’re honest and relaxed, as the interviewer will try to see if you can carry a conversation since this is a customer service job.

Interview Questions

• What if you're helping a customer and another one needs help?
      What's one thing you could improve on.   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview was short and straight to the point. The overall questions were the typical questions they ask when hiring for retail. There seems to be a lack of employee value as noticed during the interview and low pay, but enough to get by.

Interview Questions

Interview

super friendly process that was not very difficult. Gave a good way for employer to learn bout the applicant. It was a very typical process and they truly want you to succeed in order to be hired.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online and few weeks later. I got a call interview. it was basic question. They asked basic questions such as why applied here and tell me about yourself

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fields At Griffinsburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Fields At Griffinsburg, VA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very friendly and informative. i ended up with taking another job, but it was a tough decision. But they were very flexible on the interview times and that was very helpful

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation in your past work experience that you had to handle   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.