Capgemini Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Capgemini Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Interviews at Capgemini

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Airoli (India)).

Interview

Interview process was simple round 1 was technical face to face interview, which took around 45 mins. round 2 was manager discussion on telephone. round 3 was HR round for salary discussion. All took around a week to complete. But after that offer release process took longer time, and CG HR team is no longer maintaining communication with candidates, candidates had to followup with HR.

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed for experience holding between 4 to 6 years.
    Interview Process consisted of 2 Technical Rounds.
    It was done Online due to Covid 19 Pandemic.
    It consisted of technical questions and what scenarios have been faced and how it was tackled and the work around.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if the middle ware team needs to perform certain task which might affect the transactions in database ? What options you will offer ?   Answer Question

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2020.

Interview

Due to Covid it took time however I was getting all the updates timely. Overall the process was smooth and the interviewer was very soft spoken and very pleased...

Interview Questions

• My role in previous company.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2020.

Interview

It was great. In the lockdown scenario of Coronavirus, Interview went on smoothly.
    A day before, I had been informed the scheduled time, and interview took place via Google meet. A very positive experience for me

Problem Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

Capgemini being my ex-employer has always been an inspiring place to work and grow. The experience has always been great in the past and even in the current prevailing Covid-19 situation it has been consistent and great. The reason why I mentioned consistent is due to the constant feedbacks and updates received from my hiring team on the ongoing backend process and empathising with me on the unavoidable delays due to pandemic scenario.

Wireless Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

Process included 2 telephonic technical rounds and then face to face HR discussion at Capgemini campus, Mumbai. Wireless fundamentals, Network routing questions were asked in technical discussion. Process was smooth and everyone was friendly and helpful

Interview Questions

• Cisco WLC, wireless, CSMA-CA, 802.11standards, routing and switching   Answer Question

Analyst A4 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

3 rounds..
    1 first level discussion
    2 technical round
    3 HR round
    It was good session and the were professional there will be time when you will have no answer for the question but don't get demotivated because they will give you chance to answer other questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      skills
      why should we hire you
      why Capgemini
      why in IT sector   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

On Campus Interview. 1st step is aptitude test. 2nd step Technical round. 3rd step HR round. Each interview lasted for 10 min. Got offer on the next day. Over all easy process.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Airoli (India)).

Interview

Recruitment process was very lengthy. It taken the whole day for the process . Time management should be there for the process . Because it taken the whole day for just aptitude test . They recalled for all on another day for technical and HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Coding based interview which was of good level. Basic Let Us C book would help crack it. Aptitude test was OK difficulty level. GD was on current affairs topics. Peple taking interview are very well qualified.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.