Centro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Centro Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun 2019

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email back from a recruiter within the hour and had a short phone screen with that recruiter a couple of days later. The day of the phone screen they emailed asking me to set up a technical phone interview which I did the following week The day after the technical phone interview they offered to fly me in for an on-site interview which I schedule for the following week. The on-site interview took a few hours and consisted of technical challenges as well as the standard interview questions. I was impressed with their promptness throughout this process.

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

Was reached out to by an internal recruiter via LinkedIn. Had a phone interview with that recruiter and two phone interviews with two senior team members. Then had an in person interview with those same two team members. The company was swift at scheduling and responding, but completely ghosted me after the in person interview. I followed up twice, but never got any type of response. This was disappointing after 4 interviews that I thought went well. I would have been more satisfied with a rejection letter.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a pretty quick response back. The first phone interview was through their HR department. They asked about my background and what I was looking for in a new position. After about 15 minutes with that person they said they would give my information from the interview to the Accounting Manager and if she wanted to speak with me they would be in contact. They were very prompt at getting back to me and I set up the second interview for later that week. The next interview talked a little more in depth about my background and experience as well as my ability to commute and other job requirements. They were very receptive to any questions I had for them about the position and I thought the interview went quite well. Although I didn't receive an offer, I would still rate it as a good interview and a good overall experience with both people I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't exactly the most difficult, but I did not expect the HR rep that I first spoke with to ask me any technical questions so I was a little caught off guard but it was just a basic accounting question about journal entries. Nothing too difficult was asked.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

HR contacted me through email. I tried to set up a phone call interview. But she never replied. I followed up 2 times in 2 weeks. One week after the second follow-up, she told me the position was in final stage... Just make sure they mean it when they reach out for a interview...

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

This is no doubt a fantastic company to work for but they have, by far, the most slow-responding, inconsiderate HR team I have ever interacted with. Emails take days or weeks to receive answers to, and the general interview timeline is very lengthy (3-4 weeks between each step). Highly suggest continuing to look for other opportunities while interviewing here, as you will likely spend 2-3 months stuck in their process. My interviews were all behavioral, and followed a similar sequence to others (2 phone screens, 1 in-person interview with hiring manager, then panel interview with 4-5 others). Know your resume inside and out.

Interview Questions

• How can you add value to this role/company?
      What is your favorite part of the manifesto?
      What did you like about your prior roles? What didn't you like?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had one easy phone interview with the manager who mainly just asked about what I was looking for in an internship and my availability. Was invited to interview in-office in Raleigh and spoke to two managers. It was very brief and I didn't encounter any very difficult questions. Standard intern/entry level interview stuff.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest accomplishment in my previous roles   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centro (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview from HR. Was very simple and straight to the point. Told me a lot of information about Centro and asked what I knew about their company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Centro?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centro in October 2013.

Interview

very long. met with almost every person in marketing. Around 8 rounds of interviews over the course of 2 months. thorough interview. First interview is with a recruiter, then you move on to the hiring manager, then other team members and then back to hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

After I submitted my application I was given a phone interview on a Wednesday. They said I should expect to hear back by the end of the week, or early next week. I didn't hear back from them so I sent a follow-up email on Wednesday of the week following my phone interview. They never responded. They completely ghosted me.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions about the programs I would be using for the job.   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centro (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Introduced to the opportunity by a 3rd party recruiter. Phone screen with HR, then national department director, then hiring manager, then panel in-person interview. I did the initial phone screens with HR and the national department manager within a week and then they decided to table this position (and all hiring company wide) for about 6 weeks. Once the process proceeded, I had a phone call with the hiring manager and then an in person interview with the hiring manager and a few staff members within ten days. The interview questions themselves weren't very difficult, there were questions on background and a few technical questions as well.

I thought I knocked it out of the park and got along really well with the staff that I interviewed with and impulsively checked my e-mail and phone messages for the next few days expecting an offer. After about a week I resigned myself to the fact that it was unlikely to happen and when I got a call a couple of weeks later confirming that they had moved on with another candidate, I wasn't surprised. Although, the hiring manager told me it was roughly 6 months from his last interview to when they offered him a position, so I guess you never know with these guys.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded on a desert island with three celebrities, which ones would you choose?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.