Chandler Macleod Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Chandler Macleod Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Chandler Macleod

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the team leader and team manager. From the moment I met with both, I felt comfortable and relaxed. It was slightly more informal and I felt that they really wanted to get a sense of who I am and my true motivations for wanting this role. It usually is a two step process to meet with the team leader and then the manager but for me it was just the one interview. After that there was some psych tests which I completed, followed by reference completion and a week later an offer (finally) came through.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about Chandler Macleod?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chandler Macleod

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Canberra) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone approached by their internal consultant and talk for a few minutes, then invited to face to face interview. The face to face meeting is very process-oriented, only go through basic background information, not discuss in very details. Leave a little time for Q&A at the end of the meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

Started as a candidate for another job, got noticed and offered an interview. Went through the process and first met the recruitment manager before going through another round with the line manager. After the line manager interview, discussed the business further before commencing.

Interview Questions

• "What do you understand about the recruitment business?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Brisbane).

Interview

Was a relative brief interview process as I knew the hiring manager from within the industry. CMG has a psychometric assessment as part of the process. Whilst challenging, it's nothing to be afraid of, and came out with some very true results (you get walked through the results with their psych after the process). Second/final interview with the State GM, fairly casual chat to find out why CMG, and whether you'd fit in with the team and what they're trying to achieve.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.