Cheil Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cheil Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Cheil Worldwide

2.7

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, first 2 were okay, both people listening to you and asking respectful and objective questions. Third one was not good, this person didn't let me finish to explain and speak, and also made me feel the sensation he was not interested or not listening to what I said. Just payed attention to money aspiration. Once I mentioned I was willing to learn in their company, his face changed, and said they were not hiring people to educate them but to work and do stuff. Not kind at all.

Creative Director Interview

Interview

Was referred by a friend to meet up with an Executive Creative Director. The interview process was quite extensive compared to other advertising agencies I'd worked at. First, it's ECD, your potential direct boss, then once he approved me, I sat at a very large conference table opposite a group of people representing Cheil; General Manager, Group Account Directors, Head of HR. I did a presentation of my portfolio followed by grueling Q&A session, and afterwards a typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Asking specific results in the market of the campaigns I worked on.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very fast process, took around 2 weeks, I got the offer. Very fast process, took around 2 weeks, I got the offer. Very fast process, took around 2 weeks, I got the offer.

BI Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in April 2020.

Interview

So disorganized..., even though the first interview was scheduled and taken place on skype, it was about 45' late, took 30' to be told by email that he would be late for another 15'. The interview was more than an hour long and I was programmed then to have a skill test with one of the managers but this never took place because the person never showed up for the meeting but asked to reprogram it, and then never answered again. It's a weird pattern for a company... quite disorganized and not considerate.

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

overall interview experience was ok. However, the HR process is very annoying.Taking too much time to provide a simple feedback. As an HR, interfering in the all process is frustrating. The interviewer must take the decision in hiring not the HR. Interview should be simple, we don't have all week.

Interview Questions

• Which tool you liked the most?   1 Answer

Video Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Sydney) in November 2019.

Interview

Two hour long, very in-depth interviews, where you share all of your hard earned intellectual property.

Unfortunately, this is the only way to apply for a job these days, by submitting trade secrets on how you work. Detailed notes are taken on everything you say.

Who knows if they will use your tips, techniques etc. that you've acquired over the years to their advantage.

Interview Questions

• Please share all of your hard earned, trade secrets that you've acquired over the years. We'll take detailed notes of everything you say.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very simple, Resume based interview. 3 rounds of interview First HR round, second with Hiring manager and final with head of the department... No idea why they didnt offer despite that i have shared my salary slips and last company offer letter...May be i am lucky(Saw the negative reviews of Cheil Gurgaon in glassdoor)

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Taguig (Philippines)) in March 2019.

Interview

It only took a half day for an interview. I was contacted by their hr through a phone call then scheduled for an interview. I was initially interviewed by the boss then the members of the team and lastly, the finance manager.

Strategic Planner Interview

Interview

Great people and straightforward conversations. Loved the seamless ness of process. They were prompt in their responses. Never took longer than a couple of days to follow up. Very transparent in financial matters as well as expectations

Junior Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Sydney) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone screen , ask simple questions and briefly introduce the location and job duties, and will be in touch with me in regards to whether I make it to second round or not

Interview Questions

• work experience, work right status, whether OT is acceptable   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.