Chevron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Chevron Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.8

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was conducted in person after an initial phone interview. I drove to the interview in my car. I was dressed in professional attire as well. I don't know how much longer this should really have to be. Why am I still typing right now.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience working with people of different generations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

I applied online and met the recruiters at my university career fair. I was asked to interview the very next day in person at the campus career center. The interview was straightforward and entirely behavioral. They asked me to answer questions using the STAR (Situation, Task, Action and Result) method and did not ask too many follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame a challenge in a team project.   Answer Question

Interview

They asked questions about my background, interest, and personality. Very few technical questions were asked and they were gauging more of my personality. They interview was easy and they made me feel very comfortable.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• The first interview was a phone interview. 2 weeks later, I went in for in-person interview. Questions were straightforward: behavioral, systems I had used previously, career walkthrough, hobbies etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

My interview process contained a "mock" one on one interview with a recruiter. They interviewed using the STAR method. I then received a follow-up phone call interview where I was asked questions by 2 current Chevron engineers that questioned my resume and tested my knowledge,

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced during a project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Interview

Mostly behavior based, some technical questions. Technical questions included questions about standard operating principles, rules and regulations etc. This interview lasted for 30 minutes. One technical lead and other non technical guy took my interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

I filled out a questionnaire online after meeting with a rep at my college and completed an online 1-hour interview with an engineer that worked at the Houston office location.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to write code to tell if a word was a palindrome   1 Answer

Finance MBA Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

2 phone screens with a case/technical portion and an in-person superday. Superday had 3 formal interviews, a breakfast with many members of the Finance department and a lunch with current FMBADP's

IT Professional Interview

Interview

On campus STAR method interview to gauge behavior followed by drug screen. Unfortunately and though proven ineffective, they have recently began incorporating CS fundamental questions for software engineering roles that can involve a little coding. These are pretty easy questions just to gauge your awarenesses.

Assistant Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Chevron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Monday - Friday

10 : 00 am - 6 : 00 pm

Open for discussion with hiring manager

Very fast paced, easy to train, could perform Assistant skills, motivated & very well entetgetic at job strategies

Interview Questions

• Did I have management skills   1 Answer
    • Did I know how to manage other people   1 Answer
    • Did I pass the drug screen   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.