Cisco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Cisco Systems

3,892 Interview Reviews

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied and got an assessment in few hours. Got a hacker rank test. Failed a few test cases. Didn't get selected. Questions were similar to medium from leetcode. Regular expressions and Version Comparator.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews (both audio). Both behavioral and no technical questions asked about data structures or algorithms . Seemed quite unprofessional and unprepared. They not only changed the duties of the role but didn't explain the position clearly until second interview. The first interviewer didn't even seem to realize what type of position they were looking for either. The one semblance of a technical question was very abstract/hypothethical and related more to data science than software engineering.

Interview Questions

• If you had a large number of columns and rows in a data set how would u present this to a client or ur supervisor? (Told me to imagine values for the data set. Didn't give any specifics or labels to identify what sort of data set )   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in July 2020.

Interview

45 minute interview with the manager of the team I was interviewing for. She asked mostly questions about my resume and my experience. No technical questions. She allowed plenty of time for me to ask questions which was very helpful for me to get a better sense of the team and the role.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Round 1 was easy and quick. The format was a simple "online recorded yourself" type of thing. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. They took a little over a month to respond to the interview. Very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Submitted resume, began with several phone interviews then moved to three in person interviews before being given a verbal offer. The initial interview was with Human Resources, next a intern recruiter, I made the first cut and moved into an interview with a hiring manager.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews : (1) virtual with HR and PMs, (2) onsite with the case study and interviews with Directors. Ask some standard questions: what is your favorite product, how would you improve it etc.

Interview Questions

• Ask one question - describe how would you launch a product to market?   2 Answers

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Applied to a coffee chat program. after the coffee chat, Cisco followed up with a interview request. I had an interview for the position of a marketing intern. Offers were given after that 1-round of interviews.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Morrisville, NC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I went through a recruiter/hiring agency and the process was so quick and easy. My recruiter reached out to me about the job on a Sunday and I had accepted the offer within a week on the following Monday. I had four separate interviews - my supervisor, teammate, project managers, and supervisor’s boss. Everyone was super friendly and easy to talk to with very standard interview and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The only question I couldn’t immediately answer was, “When was the last time you took a risk?”   Answer Question

PSS Interview

Interview

Interviews with hiring manager, teams, peers. Final steps with Regional Management of the AMs to be supported. One of the hurdles is getting the offer letter approved by HR.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

WebEx Interview - talked about my resume/projects, basic OOP/data structure questions, 2 coding problems, behavioral questions (45mins total). Overall was pretty chill. Interviewer was super nice and suooortive throughout process

Interview Questions

• Check if two binary search trees are equal   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.