Cisco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Cisco Systems

3,844 Interview Reviews

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews : (1) virtual with HR and PMs, (2) onsite with the case study and interviews with Directors. Ask some standard questions: what is your favorite product, how would you improve it etc.

Interview Questions

• Ask one question - describe how would you launch a product to market?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Applied to a coffee chat program. after the coffee chat, Cisco followed up with a interview request. I had an interview for the position of a marketing intern. Offers were given after that 1-round of interviews.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Morrisville, NC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I went through a recruiter/hiring agency and the process was so quick and easy. My recruiter reached out to me about the job on a Sunday and I had accepted the offer within a week on the following Monday. I had four separate interviews - my supervisor, teammate, project managers, and supervisor’s boss. Everyone was super friendly and easy to talk to with very standard interview and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The only question I couldn’t immediately answer was, “When was the last time you took a risk?”   Answer Question

PSS Interview

Interview

Interviews with hiring manager, teams, peers. Final steps with Regional Management of the AMs to be supported. One of the hurdles is getting the offer letter approved by HR.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

WebEx Interview - talked about my resume/projects, basic OOP/data structure questions, 2 coding problems, behavioral questions (45mins total). Overall was pretty chill. Interviewer was super nice and suooortive throughout process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Behavioral and technical interview online, followed by on-site interview.
    I applied using University career page, and the first on-campus interview was arranged by my University. After the first screening, there were three more interviews before the final offer - the Cisco Response was quick.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and questions on basic networking / CCNA   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

It was straight forward and typical interview questions. I had problems with WebEx but other than that, I had a great interview. The interviewer was friendly and I had a good look into the position and responsibilities.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

The interview was quite fun. The interviewer would provide a scenario and ask you to do role-playing. The questions involved network and switches. They also asked you some questions about your recent projects. The interview overall is not hard.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Online assessment, 3 questions, takes about 90 minutes to finish them all. Not very hard in general. It's a little bit confusing since hackrank won't allow me to change the language from C to Java.

Interview Questions

• 1. invert a matrix
      2. largest sum of a given array
      3. Binary Search Tree in a given range   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Had just one in person technical round, it went quite well. they come back very quickly with feedback. I got very positive feedback and rolled out with offer within a week

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.