Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,698 of over 4,698.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Online coding round , Group Discussion , Technical round , Manager round and hr round. Online coding round had 1 coding question involving bfs and dfs concepts. Manager and hr round had mainly non technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How to identify error in digital message ? (Ans : parity bit )
    Answer Question

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

90 mintes , 3 question, 2 easy, 1 medium. the question was pretty standard, but the coding platform was buggy, which made debugging a lot more time consuming. (i used python, the spacing and indent was not auto-fixed, which i had some spend extra time to fix it).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

From the moment I logged onto the Webex, I felt welcomed by the interview panel. Being on camera can be nerve-racking, but I felt at ease because Cisco employees made it that way. The conversation flowed nicely, both ways.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Very friendly, enjoyed the overall interview process. It started with a 45 minute virtual interview, then it led to a full day interview called Cisco day, consisting of 3 different interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What I would do in certain situations. For example, if asked to help on two projects at the same time, which would I help with first

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Was pretty easy. Split into behavioral and technical interviews. Asked a lot of object-oriented questions, software engineering design questions, and asked if I was aware of some popular software engineering cycles. The coding question involved a simple Java algorithm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful