Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Citi

4,723 Interview Reviews

2.9

Appa Dev Technology Lead Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied to citi bank in March . The recruiter contacted me via email for phone screen and set up phone screen with CTO in April.

After phone screen , I again received an email after 5 days for virtual phone interview with the team. The recruiter set me up for virtual team interview . All team mates were nice and ground to earth.

After virtual team interview , I received an email from recruiter that team liked me and they want to offer me the role , she asked me to submit all of my papers for visa processing so that they can release the offer letter fast and I submitted the required documents also.

Post to that conversation , I had no updates, so I was continuously asking for updates for two weeks and received no updates . So many emails were sent still no updates then later after almost 2 months I got system rejection email in June.

I was seriously hopping for the offer letter after the feedback but you guys took so much of my precious time . Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to learn new softwares   4 Answers

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The process began with a phone interview. I did not get through to super day. The phone interview was almost all behavioral. There was little asked about market trends. They did not try to grill you with questions such as the company's stock price, market cap, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why sales and trading as opposed to other positions at Citi?   Answer Question

Interview

Interviews were very friendly and conversational, HR guided us along way with phone calls prior to each round to let us know what to expect. Started with an on campus alumni interview followed by a super day in the NYC office.

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was mostly behavioral in the beginning with some questions about the markets and my thoughts on current trends. The interview was conducted on the phone and the whole process took around thirty minutes.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

I find that the questions asked were more conceptual than technical. Walk me through your resume, time demonstrated leadership, etc. It was via phone because of coronavirus. I wish it was a Webex or zoom instead. 2 people interviewed me.

SLP Interview

Interview

It was a great learning experience. There were three behavioral and technical interviews assessing your leadership skills and your knowledge of the financial industry. The interviewers were very nice and relatable. Practicing really helps before the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Went to my local university career fair and applied to the ICG Technology Summer Analyst position before speaking to the recruiter there. Very friendly, briefly chatted about my background and what I applied for. I received an email to set up a phone interview appointment and did so. My phone interviewer asked me various questions about my resume, my experience, some soft skills questions, and several questions regarding algorithms, data structures, the OS model, and how I would implement a certain class in an OOP. I received a call several weeks later saying that they would like to invite me to Super Day at the Citi campus in Tampa. I traveled to the campus, received a tour of the facility, and then was presented with two more steps to the interview. The first was an hour long assessment that tested the fundamentals of a computer science student, including OOP fundamentals, database management systems questions, Linux questions, data structures and algorithm questions, financial knowledge questions, and theoretical puzzle questions. Following this, I was interviewed by 2 separate managers of the Citi branch. Upon presenting my resume, I was asked about my experience with computer science, what I liked about my past experience, what I enjoyed about the languages I programmed in, how I would present my ideas to others, what my soft skills were, and other related questions. After this the interviews were over and I returned home. I heard back about 2-3 weeks later about my results and received an offer. Overall a very thorough and fair process.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, had a behavioral over the phone that was about 30 minutes, then I had a super day where 3 people interviewed me and we had a group component as well.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had a series of good interviews, great feedback but all a waste of time. Every role posted is internal. Meaning, the company requires managers to post senior roles but make them available to everyone. The internal candidate must compete against internal and external applicants. What a waste of time for external applicants! Seriously weeks or months waiting for a response that will never come.

Full Stack Java Developer Interview

Interview

This is a contract position and it took around 2 weeks to get a client interview scheduled. The interview panel is a senior manager from Citi Group, Irving, Texas.

Interview Questions

• Hashcode and equelas contract.
      Static inner class vs inner class
      Singleton scope vs singleton pattern...few more on traansaction management,restful API security   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.