City Beach Interview Questions

Updated 28 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at City Beach

City Beach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Beach

Interview

Very quick interview, about six of us there but most were older like 17-20. Applied online and got an interview the same week. I know that they valued experience over every thing else. Was done just in the corner of my local store around the shoe boxes.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? How would you deal with two situations. Make us an outfit from our store and sell it to us.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penrith

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Penrith) in Feb 2021

Interview

I walked into the store and was told to take a seat as we had other people for the group interview still arriving. We were then asked some questions about why we should be hired and availabilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Gold Coast)

Interview

very quick and easy, applied online, got back to me and invited for an interview within 3 days, interview was easy - 30 mins, heard back the next day, successful. Set up my employee profile and began working within the month

Interview Questions
  • asked about availability and transport options, what my hobbies are, my work/education commitments

City Beach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Beach

Interview

Group interview (7-10 people). It was very relaxed, minimal introduction. We had to answer situational questions and then choose an outfit and describe it. Overall very relaxed and the interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at city beach? Situational questions

City Beach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Beach

Interview

Group interview, around 8 other people, asked us to pair up and choose an outfit and describe who it was for, where they are going. Then one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burwood, New South Wales, New South Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Burwood, New South Wales, New South Wales) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online, got an invite to select an interview time and attended a group interview a week later. Interview was about only 30’, we filled in our availability sheets, got asked to introduce ourselves, split into groups of 3 to complete a look for a specific customer demographic. Got an email within the same within of the result

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Brisbane) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very very fun and indeed something everything one should try. Being enthusiastic and confident is key attributes to catching their eye. Remember to also dress well and casual. Be beachy and cute. They want to see individual style !!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City Beach (Brisbane) in Sep 2020

Interview

-Reception gave a mask and made us wait at the reception until the manager comes and walk us into a big room, -Gave us a form and pens for us to write down our details and availabilities, -Manager talked about her background & what’s happening at the company; what our role is; conditions of work (can be super hot or super cold); -Introduce ourselves -Manager took us outside to show us where is where, orange jacket means casuals, yellow means not casuals -Interview done after 30mn.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, what’s your background and how Covid19 has impacted you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City Beach (Sydney) in Aug 2020

Interview

He asked me five questions and he did not let me give a chance to explain properly as he looked like he was in a hurry and that is it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City Beach

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach

Interview

Very chilled, standard interview questions very kind boss but make sure you show your personality in the interview, so that you stand out from the out other candidates going for the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews