City Beach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

City Beach Interview Questions

Interviews at City Beach

1.8

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Fremont, CA (US)).

Interview

Was very basic. I was referred by a friend to work in the events staff. I first walked in, talked to the front desk, and they gave me an application. I asked who the best person was t contact, and they gave me the contact information. Emailed, submitted my resume and shortly afterwards received a call and got a 1:1 interview. Got a call back, and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic, Get to know me, strengths, weaknesses   1 Answer

Christmas Casual Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach.

Interview

Very chilled, standard interview questions very kind boss but make sure you show your personality in the interview, so that you stand out from the out other candidates going for the job

School Based Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City Beach (Newcastle) in November 2019.

Interview

It was pretty chill and laid back. After the questions were done they just talked about what would happen if i were to be successful and how it would happen.
    Just remember interviews aren't interrogations, its just having a conversation with the manager so try and stay calm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What do you think the policy is for stealing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Brisbane) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a really fun and easy going process. It was a big group interview and were split into smaller groups and just had group conversations and team building like exercises. Overall was a great experience

Interview Questions

• What is an example of good customer service ?   Answer Question
    • They asked you to create a look for a specific customer   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer that wants a refund but has no receipt?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Sydney) in October 2019.

Interview

Brought to the storage room for a brief 5 min interview. There were multiple people before me waiting for an interview in the session that I was in. It was one on one with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritise your time if you got offered an job here?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macquarie Park

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at City Beach (Macquarie Park) in October 2019.

Interview

Sat in front of the back of the store around 3 people were also there. Was asked to fill out 'icebreaker' questions like what would you do with 1 million dollars and also what would your friends describe you in 2 words.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a city beach employee would do in their shift?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockhampton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Beach (Rockhampton) in October 2019.

Interview

the interview process was really long. i applied and two weeks later i got an email that i have an interview. A few days later i had a group interview. there was about 15 people there from ages of 14-26ish. The managers were nice but also didn’t really care about us. The interview went for like 30 minutes and i found out two days later that i got the job. It took a month before they rostered me on which sucked bc i had to turn down other job offers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Beach (Perth, Western Australia) in September 2019.

Interview

Were sat down in the middle of the shop. everyone else appeared to be 15/16 yrs old. Everyone was just dressed in jeans and every day clothes. Asked us a few questions then took us out the back individually for 1:1 interview. The manager was very specifically interested in the young girls. Was very appearance based.

Casual Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City Beach (Sydney) in August 2019.

Interview

Very chill interview process, interview was in the backroom, one on one with the manager. Be enthusiastic, have an understanding of the history of city beach. The last question will be "do u have any questions for me?" make sure to ask them something that's relatable and can spark a conversation. You want to be able to freely talk to your manager and make a lasting impression.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City Beach in July 2019.

Interview

Waited around 10 minutes for the manager to be ready to interview me, manager was really nice but the regular staff weren't welcoming. I walked into the store holding a piece of paper and looking visibly lost and made eye contact with multiple staff members and they didn't ask if I needed help or even smile at me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.