Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Coach Interview Questions

Interviews at Coach

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was a very long process, it began with one phone interview and later turned into another 2 more phone interviews. Even had to interview with the DM which I thought was kinda weird.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Data Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

HR reached out to me on LinkedIn saying they were interested on my profile. I did a first introduction call with the HR, where I was asked many questions on my current job and skills, I accepted to answer a few of them, but at some point expected them to tell me a little more on the job position itself as they were the one offering the job and reaching out. It turned out that the HR didn't have much information on the job itself. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager, which went okay, and the manager said we would be in contact soon. I never heard back from Coach after a few months. Then it seems that they changed the job position as I received a notification from LinkedIn, with another seniority level. I understand that they might have changed their mind on the job, but it gives a very bad impression to not even follow-up, even more when the company is reaching out, and a candidate already passed 2 rounds of interviews (and there's not that many remaining), and you're supposed to hear back soon.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

It consisted of one phone call followed by a zoom call with two managers within the department. The phone call went seamlessly and I was told towards the end of it I was moving to the next round and was asked about my availability. Despite, providing an entire week time frame, I was told my interview would be the next day which I was not available for. After this, was interview was rescheduled 3-4 times. I had read the Glassdoor reviews prior and was prepared for my experience as someone had the same exact situation. I had 2 30 minute video sessions with two managers within the department. The first manager did not share her video, so I spoke to a black screen the entire time which I found quite impersonal. This session consisted of the manager asking me 2-3 questions in regards to my resume that lasted no more than 10 minutes and then was opened up for questions. I was completely thrown off as usually companies like to know a lot more about their candidates. My second session went better and the manager was nice however I was so thrown off by the first session and knew I was not being considered I was quite disappointed. I was never told of any further steps and was thanked for my time, and never heard back since. The previous reviewer mentioned feeling that they were treated similarly due to their ethnicity and I can't help but feel the same way given I had a referral as well. I assumed they had made their decision a week ago and just interviewed me out of courtesy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about a month after submitting my application. It was meant to be a group interview, but the other candidates ended up not showing up. The interview was rather short and focused a lot on how I would apply my previous experience to an entry-level luxury environment.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that fit a luxury sales environment?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I got a long list of questions, which are all routine questions like "what is your strength","give 3 words best describe yourself".
    no result for the interview, which is bad, at least you should give me a result.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

The interview was a 3 step interview process. One with a store manager, one with the store general manager, and the last being with the regional manager. Very first interview was a group interview, and basically seeing how you handle yourself in a group environemnt and testing your social skills. The last two were both 1:1 and were more general/ basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Q: Sell me this pen   Answer Question
    • Q: How would you handle a customer having difficulites making a return, but with the obstacle of a language barrier?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was phoner with HR representative, and then two in person rounds at their office, each with 3 people ranging in seniority from Associate Manager to Sr. Director. Follow up was a bit slow, but they kept you in the loop at all times at what was happening.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you will be remembered for at your current job?   1 Answer

Regional Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It took 6 month and I went through 9 interview and then flew to NYC for all day interviews. I had multiple phone interviews followed by multiple in person interviews

Interview Questions

• How does your experience apply to this job   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people. First there was a phone screen with someone from talent acquisition, then I met with someone from HR and then I met a number of people from the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment from your last role that you are most proud of   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I applied to the sales associate position but they called me back about a temp position for the holidays. Basically the interview was super informal, I wasn’t dressed up at all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.