Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

6,454 Interview Reviews

2.7

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

This was one odd company. I keep track of places I apply to, and so I was confused when a place I had never heard of before contacted me about the "application I had submitted". But it was a writing job, so I responded to the email. They sent me a writing test (easy to the point of being a joke, two 150 word sections), and the next day they called me. And called me. And called me. And called me. Through the day, they called me nine times. NINE times. Three of them were before 8 AM my time (west coast).

We spoke, had a phone interview. Basic questions about being legal to work in the country, etc. Then he asked me my salary range. Then he told me they were paying less than half of what I was currently making.

The process ended there. I guess this is why they call you so aggressively -- they want to get to you before you get any other (better) offers.

Interview Questions

• Do you need a visa to work in this country?   3 Answers

PAT Interview

Interview

first they undertook a written aptitude test. then they started with technical questions test on paper. from then they started filtering ppl and called up for on side interviews. interview questions were full technical questions.sometimes they had two round of technical. and then HR round will be the final.

PAT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Online exam through amcat it is home based exam.after one month got shortlist for interview in hyd. there are two rounds TR and hr questions are completely based on it resume and project

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial Telephonic round (for 15 minutes) followed by skype round for 1 hour. The interviewer will intimate the HR to contact the interviewee based on the outcome of the interview

Interview Questions

• what are the different stages in performance testing   7 Answers

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

Behavioral interview - 2 rounds

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Only telephonic interview and just few basic questions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

They just need techical guys with experience

Interview Questions

• Describe Informatica Performance Tuning process   1 Answer
    • Describe database tuning   1 Answer

Negotiation

7 days. No negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was detailed asking for experiences on technology front and understanding the ability for problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What is the technical challenge that you had to overcome with stiff dead line?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Campus selected. Nothing difficult.
    Aptitude and one round of HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Behavioral and Technical Questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No great scope of negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.