Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

7,320 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview with recruiter

Was told the don’t have an office in Boston so they would move forward. Despite new openings for the same team being posted. Typical racist sexist “progressive” tech company.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I’d be ok with diversity hiring. Interviewer proceeds to tell me there are too many Indian men and men.   2 Answers

Interview

The hiring process took about 2 weeks. Training classes are fast-paced but nothing the average person cannot keep up with. You get all the assistance to pass training if you're willing to out in the effort.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with social media?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

its a long process , and took some time . not very useful . need to attend next time. other wise Need to prepare java and other programming language

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2020.

Interview

There are 2 interviews a behavioral and technical. The behavioral went what I thought was well. The recruiter said that they would follow up with a technical interview with me and they have never emailed me back. It’s been 2 weeks since my interview ended and I’ve emailed the recruiter multiple times and I got no response. Definitely not okay with this. I’m tired of recruiters ‘ghosting’ potential workers. Wouldn’t recommend.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Worst Interview experience i ever had in my life. Initially there were two rounds. Telephonic and Google meet. I had cleared all the rounds. After that there was no response. HR will not update you as if you are cracked the interview rounds or you are selected. I almost followed 2 weeks with the HR for getting update on my candidature. Sometimes they won't pick your call or not replying to your messages. After wasting 2 weeks HR told me the position got hold. The business team update as the position open for Java developer hold for sometime and will revert back once got the updates. Such lame reasons.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic: Basic Core Java Questions, Springs, Oops Concept, Hibernate Basics. Simple question

Google Meet : Java Coding related to remove duplicate for array without using any library.

Sql Queries: retrieve first three character from name of student table. and print it as lower   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Was contacted about this position and was told it would be an interview with a manager and two employees on the technical side. Done virtually, one of the interviewers was sitting in his kitchen with his family around constantly interrupting the process

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Started with online application submitted via Handshake. Then was reached out by a recruiter and set up interviews. She was very helpful through the process and made it very comfortable and easy. First did a virtual technical interview with a team Manager for the team I applied for. He was very nice and interested to know about my skills and project experience during school since I was a Campus Recruit. Then it was followed by a HR interview involving behavioral questions and getting to know more about me. Received offer within a week after the interview through call. Overall, it was a great experience and my recruiter did the best to make it comfortable.

Interview Questions

• For the technical part, I was asked all of the questions from resume. Like my previous projects. skills , what I did and what I learned.   1 Answer
    • For the HR part, there were all behavioral questions. Nothing new, just basic behavioral question to get to know you better.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It was good. We had an online test, then selected candidates were called for interview. In the interview, we had a technical round and then another HR round. I was selected finally.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview was Three rounds
    First and Third- HR (30 minutes each round)
    Second round - manager (1 hour )
    The entire process took a week. Pretty quick. Everyone was friendly. Amiable and had a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Python (and its libraries - NumPy, pandas)   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Had a general hr interview followed by client interview. Over experience was good. The hr interview was just basic questions. Client interview consisted of technical questions.
    Post the client interview I was selected.

Interview Questions

• How is a docker image created   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.