Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Bpo Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Thane (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

I had to wait for 2 hours and no one attended me, then I was thrown off to different processes with a promised salary of 18k but I was given 13k and when I denied then they want to show that they rejected me and bad behaviour from the HR .

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I gave the aptitude test in Jan 2019. It was a pool campus drive. Programming related knowledge was tested in the technical interview. The interviewer also evaluated on the basis of communication skills. A little about projects was asked. HR interview was more about the way you are interacting, how fluent and presentable you are.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was two days process in which they covered both tests on the amcat platform as well as an interview on the next day. They asked several questions on data structures and basic programming.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Data entry - US NIGHT SHIFT
    2 rounds - HR and Aptitude- English comprehension and Logical reasoning
    Prepare well in advance and solve as many papers as possible. It’s not high level test but don’t take it lightly too

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with the salary?   1 Answer

SAP SuccessFactors Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed for the above post on 4th May 2019 and i was told i am been selected.. Later on 7th May i got call from HR stating i am selected and discussed my job role, date of joining, expected package, designation etc and told she will send me background verification form which needs to be filled.Till dat i have not received any form, whenever i try calling HR for status of my interview at reception, they say we cannot transfer your call and we will give your message. I left message with my contact details, but still did not receive any call. Its my humble request to the HR, keep the candidate informed about their status.. It is really very disturbing to every morning check your mails and no reply from the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to my skills   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

first up all we have to clear amcat exam(held by aspiring minds) then after three months you will get interview letter from aspiring minds.They mentioned only technical and Hr round in interview letter but on the interview day they add two more rounds(GD and Varsant test ) .I cleared GD .In varsant round they asked me one question ,Why in IT(and I am already from technical background ).

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

1st Round : aptitude and Logical reasoning and some other technical mcps
    2nd round Technical F2F Interview
    I was selected in the interview but the behaviour of the interviewer was not much good.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

the process took place at our college campus,all the process happened in one day and 450 students applied for this profile but only 100 got selected. it was a very good experience for me to attend the interview

Back Office Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was easy. They first asked me about my academics and cv related question later they asked what knowledge do i have regarding mutual funds stock market etc . They are very friendly and co operative

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

First question was to introduce myself followed by questions on my resume and then on the project which i did in my final year. Many questions were asked on thr project and also how the code works thrn some basic programming questions and followed with a pattern program. After that sql questions 2 queries were asked and any concept of sql

Interview Questions

• Sql queries and explain any concept of sql   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.