Coles Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 586 of over 586 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Had done all interview online via coles careers website, was very easy to complete, all preprogramed questions which you got 5 minutes to answer. Took only half an hour. Would recommend trying to get a job through the coles career website.

Interview Questions
  • What department would you like to work in?
    Answer Question

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Basically an online interview but you will be talking to no one. Your face cam will be on and you will give given 30 seconds to prepare your answer then respond within 1 minute. First question is practice question and does not count to anything. Other 4 questions you only get one shot, so if you mess up, good luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Quick online interview that asked only a few questions and was given a few minutes to answer each one and then submit. Heard back a month later with the result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Applied online and waited for them to filter out the candidates. Went there for an interview and was asked what roles did I want. Afterwards I waited for the results. Didn't get an offer there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne)

Interview

It was all online. You got asked questions and you were given 10 seconds to answer each question, there were 3 in total. Then they will send an email if you proceed to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Coles? Describe a time you provided excellent customer services What is your availability and what do you do outside of your work?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne)

Interview

Online process, applied on the careers website, then the virtual interview and then offer letter. Virtual interview was with the computer, 30s to prep and read the question, 1m to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Applied Online. Get an email from HR and make an assignment for the first interview. The first interview is a telephone interview. Just ask some general questions. E.g. Tell me about yourself? what is your experience that matches the position? After that no response

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

It was a online video interview where you had to record yourself. There were 4 questions, for each question you had 30 seconds to think of an answer and then 30 seconds to answer the question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to a group interview. It was much faster than I had thought, there were about 9 others in the group, the hiring manager collected all our documents (remember to have a photocopy) and asked us to write our availabilities and when we would be able to start. Interview went well and about a week later I got a phone call and email saying I got the Job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

It was a recorded interview. There were questions/prompts that were given for us to read and then the answers given were recorded to be assessed later on. There was a minute to read a prepare your answers and about 30 seconds to answer the question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 586 Interviews