Coles Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Coles Interview Questions

Interviews at Coles

2.2

Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied online and handed in resume in store with my applicant number. Then got a group interview and was successful. Following this came in store again for an induction and tour, did some online training and was assigned my first shift :)

Click and Collect Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne) in August 2020.

Interview

I don't know if this will help anyone, but I applied for this position and received an email a week later inviting me to a video interview, which was a bit unfamiliar. The platform that was used was easy to understand and it gave you 30 seconds to read the question and 1 minute to answer. Overall, it was a simple, pretty non-confrontational experience and I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work at Coles and what department would you most like to work in?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is your availability?   Answer Question
    • Q: Safety is very important in this job. Describe how you would ensure the safety of your coworkers and customers.   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe one instance where you have given exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Interview

I was interview for another job in the deli section, but got moved to this department. Ultimately I liked it. You sit with the store manager (SM). SM goes through your resume and ask's behavioural questions.

Coles Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

Very good Experience. It was a group interview with three rounds. Firstly we got introduced to each other in our group. Next round was you have to act as a sales person and sell an item and final round was group discussion

Interview Questions

Interview

Very relaxed, quick and non formal interview process. I was only asked very brief and straight forward questions. Overall, I had a positive interview experience. Knew I secured the job upon the conclusion of the interview

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coles (Melbourne) in July 2020.

Interview

Submitted online expression of interest. Approximately 5 days later received call arranging phone screen next day. Stated in phone screen would compile shortlist and inform applicants in 3 days. After 5 days emailed asking for feedback and got a generic rejection email which didn't even outline the role applied.

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coles (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I applied online for new Store. I got an email from them within a week for video interview. Interview process was not hard.
    Just be confident and smile throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

I applied online on the Coles website. The application process involved 2 quizzes at the end: an abstract reasoning and a personality trait one. Then, I was interviewed in-store one-on-one.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles.

Interview

I applied online. Process took about 2 weeks. Interview was at Coles. Basic questions were asked. The interviewer did not seem too interested in who I was or getting to know me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coffs Harbour

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles (Coffs Harbour) in March 2020.

Interview

I interviewed at Coles Coffs Harbour and I found that the lack of preparation on the staff's behalf to be poor, I waited for around 15+ minutes only to find that the hiring manager was not on site, the replacement hiring manager was more interested in his phone than me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.