Coles Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 542 of over 542 interviews

In Person4%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Gave my resume in person, got called for an interview. The interview was with 3 people. Took around 10 minutes and then left. No offer unfortunately, got a call that I didn't get it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Coles?
    Answer Question

Coles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

It was a recorded video interview done through a third party site. They asked 4 question and give you a 1 minute to answer the question. There are no second chances and no opportunities to clarify a question. Good luck if you mess up.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service

Coles

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Good and very easy to comprehend the online process. The interview was formal and relaxed at the same time which made it easier to relax and be myself. They didn't shy away from the challenges of the job either which made it easier going into the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Applied online through Coles' career website, and then received an offer to answer video questions within twenty four hours. Then didn't hear anything for two weeks until a rejection email was finally sent.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. What hours are you available? Why do you want to work for Coles? What is your understanding of this role?

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Applied on their website and got a video interview with five questions. It wasn't live, but a recording. Later was informed I didn't get the job. This happened multiple times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I interviewed at Coles

Interview

Very easy process, Apply online and you will receive a video interview assessment straight away. It is a very quick video interview, 1 minute response for each question. After that, you will get an email if successful and proceed to do your onboarding forms

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Brisbane) in Nov 2020

Interview

After applying online, I was immediately given a link to complete a video interview within the next two days. For each question, you are given 30 seconds to read it and prepare a response and one minute to record a response.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability and what do you do outside work? Give an example of when you have given excellent customer service. Why would you like to work for Coles, and what department would you prefer? How will you ensure the safety of yourself, coworkers and customers?
51 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coles (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very casual and friendly. The hiring process was not too lengthy. After my submition online they called me for a one on one interview. After that they told me to wait for about one week or so.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Coles

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Coles (Adelaide) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online and immediately received a request to do an online interview . After that I got called in to sign in some paperwork. After that I did some induction. That’s it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coles

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coles in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online and did a video interview in which they asked me 2 questions and I had 30 seconds to review the question and then 1 minute to answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 542 Interviews