Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Collabera Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.6

Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Opportunity for a contract position at Capital One as a Systems Integrator. They vetted me very thoroughly, submitted me for the position. Once I was shortlisted, they worked very diligently to insure the client interview went well. I appreciate the effort that Collabera made to insure this opportunity was not missed.

Interview Questions

• My background / experience working to integrate systems.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Met with an Account Executive who had been there for a year and I also met with a newer Associate Account Executive. They were personable and easy to talk to.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was offered an interview through a recruiter at a college job fair. The recruiter was extremely friendly and nice, and the day before my interview she called me and gave me tips too! One of them was that the person who would be interviewing me likes to really question the applicants. This was an understatement. I have never left an interview feeling bad about myself. I thought I answered the questions great, but the guy interviewing was extremely rude and full of himself. He loved to hear himself speak, and the whole interview was an interrogation. No wonder no one in the office seemed happy. I would answer a question and then he would go on to lecture me for 5 minutes after each one about "how he's been promoted 7 times in the last 4 years," when really everyone that greeted me and talked to me while I was waiting for him to interview me (I waited 20+ min) seemed miserable there. Almost all the questions were about the company and none about my experiences or what I can bring to them. He also asked me if I had any questions AT LEAST 5 different times, and seemed dissatisfied when I didn't have anymore questions for him. I don't know if he was doing this as a method to see how I reacted under pressure or what, but even after I stayed calm and answered questions confidently, this guy was a jerk, and even if it is just at this one branch I would never recommend any of my friends or family to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why would a company hire Collabera to find employees/contractors for them when they may have their own internal team of recruiters?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very informal, more about the sociability than content. They wanted to see if I was social and outgoing more than my strengths and experience. The in office interview was quite simple, very short and to the point. I felt rushed out of the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company   1 Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

I got recruited by someone on Linkedin who called me (first interview) to discuss my interests and then set me up with a first-round interview with the CEO of the company

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

1: phone screen/ interview with Lead Corporate Recruiter
    2: in person interview with Sales Manager
    3: lunch with sales manager
    4: phone call with Operations Manager
    5: in person interview with Operations Manager

I liked Collabera at first. They seemed more personable/professional than most staffing firms. However, after over a month of interviews, my recruiter never even called to tell me I didn't get the job. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and we spoke on the phone after connecting on LinkedIn. I then came in for an in person interview. I met the team and they were all very welcoming and passionate about their jobs. I asked them a ton of both professional and personal questions because they all started in the role I was interviewing for so I really enjoyed asking them why they chose this career path. It was nice to see that they are all very close and help each other at the job. They then showed me the office and my recruiter told me about when I should expect next steps.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Very easy phone screening. Meeting with office director is very focused on questions about the position. Lunch with Director is very conversational. Phone call with regional director is not difficult, he is just hard to read.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was not well organized. Upon my first interview my recruiter has either not told them I was coming or they were not prepared because I didn't have the interview with who I was originally told. Throught conversation I found that I was talking to a Account Manager that told me verbatim that he had not seen my interview, nor knew my name. I was asked to come back for another interview then never heard back from the company and found out that my recruiter had accepted my position and completely forgot to contact me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.