Commonwealth Bank of Australia Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne).

Interview

I was asked to finish online assessment first, not too hard. Then I need to finish digital interview in only 24 hours.You will have 1 minute to prepare and 2 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

The interview process is well orchestrated and has provided the necessary information on the portal, from Interview Tips to Troubleshooting and an inspiring video. The online assessment uses CEB tests so that it's pretty standard (not fun).

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in April 2018.

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Online Assessment
    3. Digital Interview- got rejected after this
    4. Assessment Centre- activities
    5. Face to face interview

There were 5 steps to the interview process. Overall a difficult recruitment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in March 2018.

Interview

First, online application, then online test, video interview, assessment centre and then get the offer if you get the chance. The video interview is about 7 or 8 questions and the last one is a optional question that you speak about is you have any inquiries.

Interview Questions

• Basic behaviour questions such as challenge in today's industry, solve a problem in a non-conventional way, discuss the role model who inspired you, overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in September 2017.

Interview

After an online test, the second round is the online interview. There are about 5 or six questions to ask then one minute to prepare and 3 min to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in March 2019.

Interview

First round was Psychometric assessment. Involves numerical analysis (interpreting tables and charts), logical reasoning along with personality questionaires and a situational assessment. Heard back that I didnt meet the cut off very late in the process.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in March 2016.

Interview

Online Assessments, Video Interview then Assessment Centre. Quick process, from applying online till getting my offer it took around a month. Really lovely and helpful HR people, video interview was a little weird (as I hadn't done one before) but they give you some practice questions to get used to the process. The video interview and the interview on the assessment centre day did not through any major curve balls as long as you are prepared for why CBA and information about your division.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.