Commonwealth Bank of Australia Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and only lasted about 30 minutes. They simply wanted to gauge what my interests were and where I might find a successful place to help in the retail banking division

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

online application, screening process, invitation to take psychometric tests (numerical, logical and verbal), invitation to digital interview (about 20 minutes each question timed between 2-3 minutes and preparation time given for each question is about 30 seconds to 1 minute) , assessment centre, phone interview and offer/rejection.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself, what do you do outside of your studies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney).

Interview

A group activity, small interview with 2 managers and a final presentation.

The interview part gave you the opportunity to talk about your work and go over your experiences. Overall I had fun, really allowed for you to interview them back as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in August 2018.

Interview

Automatic online assessment release with application, video interview came a couple days later. Had 30 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes to answer for each question. Quite difficult to do

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia) in July 2018.

Interview

Conducted a digital interview via video call online with pre recorded videos of the questions set out before the opportunity to answer. Was not overly difficult and the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to commonwealth bank unique to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

Online tests of numerical , logical, personality along with a digital interview where it was my first time so i did not go well in it but they asked about the company, interests, difficulties , trends, and went for about 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the standard application for an internship/vacation work.
    Initially go through the various online testing, standard psychometric, numerical and literacy questions.
    Was then invited to do a video interview where there's about 7 questions, questions aren't too difficult but helps to do your research on the company, in particular for industry trends.

Interview Questions

• What/where you're studying etc.
      Relocation question if applicable to you.
      Discuss a role model that inspired you/someone you look up to.
      Naming key industry trends.
      Why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Melbourne in July 2016. There were four stages:

1. Online Application
    2. Online Testing
    3. Video Interview
    4. Assessment Centre

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in August 2014.

Interview

My entire application process only took 4 weeks until I was offered the assessment centre notice. From there they took about 48 hours to call me with an offer- amazing. They kept me in the loop throughout the entire process and all the HR reps I spoke to were really very nice. An added bonus was that we were given a tour of the entire office building!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were mentored or mentored someone else.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney).

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and informative. They atmosphere was not tense and there were a mixture of behavioural and technical questions. Most questions were behavioural and asked around giving an example or telling them a situation and how you solve it. The interview lasted for less than an hour and I felt great afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you faced a stressful situation and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.