Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in June 2019.

Interview

Really fast interview process from answering the personality questions through to the video interview. Invited to attend a group interview a week later where there were around 20 other candidates. We participated in a group activity then split up to have one on one interviews with the team managers.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Asked questions about the role and what I knew about it. Asked about values and how I demonstrated it. Went through skills. Talked about what they do, work hours, expectations.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in March 2019.

Interview

Internal application, though role was also advertised to the public.
    Had difficulty determining what platform and team the role was for until the interview.
    2 person panel interview - a product owner and Snr Engineer.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney).

Interview

Was very technical and quick
    2 days - one after each other, and then 1 month of other HR and talent acquisition process
    this was due to the hiring freeze that impacted this prcoess.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was scheduled 5 times before it was conducted. It was extremely disorganized. The hiring manager was not clear on what he wanted so just kept asking unrelated questions. Not sure what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney).

Interview

initial stage - when I applied for the role, I got an invite to take behavioural, numerical and abstract tests. As passed this test then got an invite for a digital interview a day after.
    Did the video interview and still waiting for the result as of the moment.

Interview Questions

• Which core value of CBA you resonate most and what is it important in your personal life and career life?   Answer Question
    • They also have some situational questions so make sure you know their products and services.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

So the interview process commences with the actual application to which you have to do a 50 minute behavioural test. The questions are more so about your personality and how you react/interact to different scenarios. First was a online assistant which was for around 45 to 50 mins. then a digit interview 5 general questions and 2 scenario based questions. Failed Digital Interview.

Interview Questions

• CBA' vision is" to be excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities", how is this related to the position you are applying for?   1 Answer
    • Scenario : Ana is customer has overdrawn account issue. Solve it without going to Manager?   1 Answer
    • Miscommunication between you and a customer regarding their expectations? How do you handle that. What did your learn from it?   1 Answer

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

Submit resume, get phone screening, pass online test, then get invited to assessment centre. They asked you mutiple personality questions and also questions regarding the job and why you would like to be a part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why CBA?
      What are your personal and work values and how do they align with ours?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?
      Tell me about a time you had an unhappy customer - how did you handle that situation?    Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in October 2018.

Interview

Standard interview with standard type questions. Nothing out of left field that I couldn't answer or threw me. Talked about experience, the job itself, expectations around the role, where it fitted into the wider group and the business areas.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

It was online digital Interview - it took around 30 mins. There are 7 questions to answer during the digital interview, you will be able to practice some questions first, then go into the actual interview questions.

Interview Questions

• (1) What is your understanding about Colonial First State?

(2) Commbank has 5 core values, which CBA value is the most important to your personal and work life, and why?

(3) What is your short term and long term goal for work?

(4) What was your difficult situation in your past career, and how do you solve it?

(5) Have you ever did the job has KPI and have you reached the target? Explain it.

(6) Why are you leaving your current/most recent job?

(7) There’s customer calling in call centre claim they just created a new account, but they didn’t receive a welcome letter, what are the 2 thing you will check with them first?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.