Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interview, one is phone interview with HR, and the other one is face to fact with two managers. The overall process is rather quick and HR provides feedback over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you give a summary of an event or a presentation.   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2019.

Interview

Straight into Group Discussion Forum, wasn't very proactive during the process. They provide brief description on what the graduate program is going to be like. If you pass the discussion forum it will be straight towards the written test.

Interview Questions

• if you have $1 million, where would you invest? and describe the proper business plan. (the idea has to be new)   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online, they asked for things such as an academic transcript and other questions about why you wanted to work at the bank. Then there was a psychiatric test and video interview that followed afterwards. I did not make it to the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

Interview

Resume screening, Online testing. Two rounds of in-person interviews.
    First round- Behavioural Questions, 3 technical questions. Lasted half an hour with 2 interviewers.
    Received a call on second day on progression to next interview (held on day 3).
    Second round- More behavioural questions and gauging your knowledge and interest on Global Financial Markets. Another analytical type maths questions.

Interview Questions

• Expected Value of Rolling a Die
      Expected Value of Rolling a Die if you could roll a maximum of 3 times and choose to stop when you could. Goal is to optimise the number that appears on the die.
      Angle between the hands of a clock at 3.15   Answer Question

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in August 2019.

Interview

Relatively informal meeting with the manager and another senior staff member. Standard types of questions and last around an hour. As this was an internal interview it was different to how the external interviews would be run.

Global Markets Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in July 2019.

Interview

Psychometrics first, including identifying patterns in certain series of images then a video interview. Video interview gave you between 30 seconds to around 2 minutes to answer seven different questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Application and submission of resume
    Followed by a personality and traits test and a general ability test then a video recorded interview which asked general question about why to apply and some hypothetical scenarios

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online through the normal summer intern/worker process. After the application process, I completed online testing which included psychometric, numerical, and literacy questions. Next stage was the video interview which included seven questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up to date with the field you’re applying for?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was conducted first. Someone contacted me to book in for an appropriate time for this interview. About a week later I received a call to let me know I had been successful at this stage and now they will be contacting my referees. From here, if my referees checked out I would then be contacted for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you please sell me one of our products?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney).

Interview

Process:
    Submit online application
    Online tests: including math, general knowledge etc
    HR phone call
    Interview: group assessment on a presentation you prepare and viewed by a panel. Afterwards, you are to interview with 2 managers

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.