Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

Submitted an online application, didn't hear back for ages (I assumed they just didn't contact unsuccessful applicants) then received a phone call to interview in two days time. The interview was online (like a skype interview) and went for half an hour including a written task (20 minutes questions, 10 minutes written task)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What makes you uniquely capable for this position?
      What would you do if someone you were trying to work with was difficult?
      Can you show proof of your written and oral science communication skills?   Answer Question

POS Doc Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Brisbane) in October 2018.

Interview

It was online by their own system. There were 4 people that were participating of the interview. They were all very warm and polity. They asked some questions related with my reserach experience.

Interview Questions

• Which kind of supervisor do you would like to work?   1 Answer

JRF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

directly interview is conducted if applicants are large in no they take a cumulative score of GATE, graduation percentage, experience and then decide a cutoff as per the no of vacancies

Interview Questions

• I went to csir csio they asked all about my project final year some simple questions on filters OPAMP c programing in project they asked the reason for developing such protype what are its advantage to industry or socially overall cost specification of components used, your role in the project   Answer Question

Post Doc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney) in July 2019.

Interview

A 30-minute interview with a panel over webex. Some general introduction question followed by experience based questions and then finishing with HR related questions. A number of these related to the programming task that was assigned prior to the interview question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about something we don't know that we would find interesting.   Answer Question

Vacation Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

In fact there are multiple vacation projects provided by different apartments in CSIRO, including data61, eHealth astronomy observatories, and etc. Internships are open from July. You can apply more than one vacation project. I applied three and got 2 interviews.

I was interviewed by supervisors of those projects. I was asked about the projects and experience written in my resume but no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question about your experience and project which you did in Uni
      2. Do you have any question (regarding the project you have applied)   1 Answer

Stagiaire r&d Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation.

Interview

Entretien réalisé avec 3 encadrants de stage par skype car j'étais en France. L'entretien s'est déroulé tôt dans la matinée à cause du décalage horaire. Ils m'ont demandé de présenter mon parcours puis ils m'ont posé des questions sur l'entreprise, ce qu'elle faisait, ils m'ont également demander de classer les 3 offres de stage dans l'ordre qui me plaisait le plus. Et ils ont fini par me demander si j'avais des questions à leur poser.

Interview Questions

See What Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Phd Fellow in Clayton

Pros: “Friendly staff environment Advance analytical instruments Excellent labortory equipments Fantastic research atmosphere Opportunities for collaboration with industry”“Friendly staff environment Advance analytical instruments Excellent labortory equipments Fantastic research atmosphere Opportunities for collaboration with industry” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.