Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

2.8

Sensei Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation in July 2018.

Interview

sent cover letter and resume online, got called back to schedule a phone interview, the process is pretty easy and the HR guy is pretty chill and knowledgeable, standard questions like examples where you did what etc,

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Perth, Western Australia) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was done thru WebEx with 3 interviewers. Were asked to talk about work experiences and some medium difficult level questions were asked. Overall it was a nice session to talk to the interviewers.

Energy II Vacation Scholarship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation in August 2017.

Interview

Had a "Skype" interview using their own video sharing technology with two researchers at CSIRO. They were genuinely very nice and friendly people and they made me feel at ease with the process. I didn't manage to get through, but I sent an email asking for feedback and they replied with grace and kindness. I'm not part CSIRO but I'm left with a very good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

Submitted an online application, didn't hear back for ages (I assumed they just didn't contact unsuccessful applicants) then received a phone call to interview in two days time. The interview was online (like a skype interview) and went for half an hour including a written task (20 minutes questions, 10 minutes written task)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What makes you uniquely capable for this position?
      What would you do if someone you were trying to work with was difficult?
      Can you show proof of your written and oral science communication skills?   Answer Question

POS Doc Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Brisbane) in October 2018.

Interview

It was online by their own system. There were 4 people that were participating of the interview. They were all very warm and polity. They asked some questions related with my reserach experience.

Interview Questions

• Which kind of supervisor do you would like to work?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got the invite to interview about 2 weeks later. The Interview went well. The interviewers were really kind and friendly; they even guided me to answer using STAR method. Mostly behavioural questions with some questions about my interest in the company and the project I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to persuade someone to do something   Answer Question

Stagiaire r&d Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation.

Interview

Entretien réalisé avec 3 encadrants de stage par skype car j'étais en France. L'entretien s'est déroulé tôt dans la matinée à cause du décalage horaire. Ils m'ont demandé de présenter mon parcours puis ils m'ont posé des questions sur l'entreprise, ce qu'elle faisait, ils m'ont également demander de classer les 3 offres de stage dans l'ordre qui me plaisait le plus. Et ils ont fini par me demander si j'avais des questions à leur poser.

Stagiaire Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation.

Interview

Il n'y a pas eu d'entretien d'embauche. Après avoir envoyé CV et lettre de motivation à un chercheur dont l'adresse mail été renseignée sur le site internet du CSIRO, la candidature à été directement acceptée.

See What Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current OS Engineer in Kensington

Pros: “Very good attitudes. No office politics. No drama. Good support. Good environment to learn in and improve your skills as a first job. Located on a university campus so it's very...”“Very good attitudes. No office politics. No drama. Good support. Good environment to learn in and improve your skills as a first job. Located on a university campus so it's very comfortable with very fast internet. 24 hour office access.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.