Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

3.3

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation in October 2018.

Interview

They were all very polite. After telling me more about the project I'd be working on, they asked questions that were straightforward, focusing on my previous research works, my skills and knowledge, and my future plans. There weren't any classic behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience with some computer science skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was long but pleasant. It was also a little weird, I was asked by one interviewer if I needed money at the end of the interview to travel into the city? I flew in to Melbourne from Sydney and hired a car to drive to the site from the airport and I told them that. They promised to reimburse me for the flight cost, they never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Adelaide) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position on line. after the first screening i was qualified for the next stage and requested foe an interview. We had a WebEx meeting with a panel of scientists which lasted an hour. First i made a presentation concerning my experiences and how i am suitable for the position. After the presentation i was asked the questions from the panel.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.