Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Vacation Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Vacation Student

Interviews at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

In fact there are multiple vacation projects provided by different apartments in CSIRO, including data61, eHealth astronomy observatories, and etc. Internships are open from July. You can apply more than one vacation project. I applied three and got 2 interviews.

I was interviewed by supervisors of those projects. I was asked about the projects and experience written in my resume but no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question about your experience and project which you did in Uni
    2. Do you have any question (regarding the project you have applied)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Vacation Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation.

Interview

Applied online. After the closing date of the program, got an email scheduling a phone interview. Asking for rescheduling and they accepted my proposed time and date. Phone interview with very friendly people. They asked about my resume, why I applied and some technical questions related to the vacation project and what I mentioned on my resume. Then, they gave me a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• CV, motivation, technical questions related to the vacation project.   Answer Question

Vacation Student Interview

Interview

Submit online application, but I contacted the project supervisor beforehand through email to get him to know me. I wrote detailed motivation and showed my strong interest to the project. Got called for an offer in early October without any interviews. They are not as competitive as internships hosted by companies.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.