Continental Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Continental Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

I was welcomed and in the office of the interviewer. Interviewer was a highly experienced professional working with Continental for 23 years. My interview consisted of technical as well as behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental in February 2017.

Interview

Drove all the way to the interview, and then got no notification of whether or not I got the position. Felt like they asked questions completely unrelated to a junior in college.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when your work inspired your peers around you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Troy, MI (US)).

Interview

Was called in after a career fair, very nice and great to talk with! Interview went smoothly, basic "walk me through your resume" and "tell me about yourself". I was asked to describe my previous internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever worked internationally?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in December 2012.

Interview

Got in, they gave me a tour of the floor I was to work on, asked me some technical questions, none were very difficult though. After the interview I was told that it would take a week to get a response. Over a month passed and no word in regards to the position. After all hope was lost I got the call with the job offer. They were extremely nice in both the interview and hiring process, the only issue being that waiting time.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe myself best. It was my first interview and I never really expected that question to actually be in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first job, I didn't negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Onsite Interview was in Germany, the interview was not difficult. The department manager himself set up this interview. It took 40 minitues.After a short introduction, I was asked about some technical questions immediately. One question was not answered correctly, but the interviewer gave me some hint and I got the right answer. In general, Conti is a good place to work at.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult part in electrical measurement techniques practically?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

I was taken into a conference room and asked some easy questions about my resume. I then was asked to solve a simple circuit problem. Another hiring manager came in and asked me some more specific questions about my resume, my school choice, etc. After that, I was given a tour of the building and various labs.

Interview Questions

• What are some advantages and disadvantages of being a detail-focused person?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Informed by HR via mail. Interview was two stage process. HR followed by technical. Everything asked was from my previous experience academic and Industrial. Got positive response after the interview but no offer. you have to wait for around 4 to 6 weeks to get the reply.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

no phone interview. The company seems newly set up and looks like a warehouse. The manager just got hired and not really know anything about the company. She seems like looking for an assistant to help out project rather than a real intern. She asks a lot of behavior questions and your ideas about their project.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was over the phone and only technical questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were of technical aptitude. No personal questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was good and no negotiations were needed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

It's a mock interview with the HR.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have when you are handling a problem with time pressure?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.