Continental Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Continental Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2016.

Interview

I first took a test on programming, and after I passed the test I had an interview. Pretty straight forward questions: First a couple of general things, and then some OOP questions, basic to intermediate. Very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• A basic question was: Describe and implement some data structures (using procedural programming).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The company had come to CDAC Bangalore for campus recruitment. The process was as follows:
    First a 25 question mcq paper on embedded c and basic electronics... difficult average
    Later among the top scorers 9 students were selected for Direct Technical round
    Some better performers among the others were given a second chance by making them write a verbal test of 60 mcq questions and 40 Data suffciency questions

Later the shortlisted candidates were selected for technical and hr interview...
    technical interviews were taken twice for some candidates

Interview Questions

• C questions on recursion. microprocessor bit range, etc... most of the questions were almost very practical and nothing very complicated or very easy... nice experience   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

I sent my CV and the HR department contacted me. The first interview was with the HR department followed by a technical interview by phone.

In the first interview, the HR person asked questions related with reallocation, expected salary and CV.

The second interview was with one of the interested departments, it was scheduled but I didn't know about what exactly they did. The interview was good but I didn't have experience with communication protocols.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in November 2012.

Interview

1. call from HR department asking questions like:
    - where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
    - what would you like your team to be ?
    2. One hour test from these domains:
    - micro controllers
    - C (pointers, what is "static", etc)
    - C++ (meaning of public, protected etc...)
    - Testing (what is a test plan, unit test etc ?)
    - Design and Analysis (UML & diagrams )
    3. After the test one hour interview with the manager discussing the test.

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in March 2011.

Interview

Really pleasent, just spoke about some of my previous projects

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociation about the salary

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Vellore (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

They conducted an online test which is focused on aptitude, computer science, OS, DBMS and there are negative markings. if we get cleared, there are two rounds in of technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career objective?
      Basic C coding
      Overall they screen your resume and they asked questions accordingly   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

There were two technical rounds followed by HR round. If you are present locally to attend the interview process, they might finish it off in one single day.(in case of urgent requirements).

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very short and a great balance between soft skills and technical ones. What I liked about it is that I could present my own personal projects and talk about them. So it wasn't just a bunch of questions from them. I could present my skill to them in a more normal way.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself over 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

The interview was medium complexity. There were 3 interviewers, they were friendly and open. Started with company details finished with techincal examination. Feedback from HR was more than 2 weeks as specified during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental (Timişoara (Romania)) in June 2013.

Interview

Well-paced, always felt at ease, we started going through my CV and the interviewer derived questions from there. They told me someone from HR will contact me in the next 2 weeks, but got the phone call to go back and sign the contract after only 1 week.

Interview Questions

• What types of design patterns do you know?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.