Continental Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Continental Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental

2.7

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changchun, Jilin (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Changchun, Jilin (China)) in October 2011.

Interview

Firstly, the engineer in BUES called me to let me know when and how to went to their office for the formal interview. At the formal interview, two engineers asked me some question about Labview and Circuit question.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me how many lines have you written for a software project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

About the salary, the HR just give me a contract and show me where to sign my name, then she told me: sir, we will give you 45rmb per day for allowance.

Other Interview Reviews for Continental

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Not invited for the interview.
    Applied for not just trainee but few other positions that matches my profile (one at a time). I was invited for online assessment and was asked to complete within 3 days. I did the online assessment consisting of 2 parts. Despite a couple of errors in the answer options, I finished the assessment and I am confident that I have answered all the questions right. In the second part of the assessment, I have to answer behavorial questions. Having cleared assessments from other OEMs, this part was fairly easy for me. A few days after finishing the assessment I got a rejection saying that other candidates have better assessment scores and qualifications. The worst part is that for the trainee program, there was no job description and they rejected a Master graduate in Production Engineering with good grades for a Trainee program in the field of Production. Probably the company recruited the worst of the HRs.

Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental in October 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview then an assessment centre. There were 5 activities in the assessment centre like personal presentation, group exercise, case study analysis, personal interview and construction exercise.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)) in September 2018.

Interview

First you make a very small logic and math exam. Later you make a knowledge exam about C language and a little of electronics. Finally they make you an exam about if you like to work alone or in teams.

Interview Questions

• Have you had problems with someone in one of your past teams and how did you solve it

?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a face to face interview. It was not difficult. Initially there was a Written test. Then 2 rounds of One-One interview. The questions Covered were mostly from my academics. There was a management round as well.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Continental (Tlajomulco de Zúñiga (Mexico)) in November 2014.

Interview

My group leader and my manager held the interview, it was a 1:1 interview, they asked a few technical and logical questions, it was also a conversation in English, after that they discussed in private my performance and that's about it. The next day I took the drug test and the explanation from RH about the introduction to the company

Interview Questions

• They were a few logical problems, questions about electronics and programming.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in October 2016.

Interview

Skype-Interview was aufgrund von technischen Problemen zu einem Telefoninterview wurde
    zwei Gesprächspartner: eine HR-Mitarbeiterin und ein Ingenieur
    kurze Vorstellungsrunde
    Erste Fragen zum Lebenslauf auf Deutsch (warum das Studium und Land?), dann kurze Konversation auf Englisch dabei Fragen zu technischen Details und mögliche Einsatzgebiete
    Rückmeldung kam am nächsten Tag
    Dauer: 1 Stunde

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.