Cotton On Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 22 Dec 2018

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple it’s more of getting to know your personality and background. Had a total of three managers interview me. Store , District and Regional. Two were in person and one was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever thought out side the box? Did you get positive or negative results ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cotton On

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cotton On.

Interview

interview was very quick. wasn't very stimulating at all. was a group interview. we basically just went in a circle having questions asked to us about our management experience. at the end of the interview, it was just a matter of who looked more impressive than the other.

Interview Questions

• what successes have you had in previous management roles?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cotton On (Brisbane) in November 2015.

Interview

Formal but should of seen the red flags when all of the questions were about handling gossiping and bullying in the work place. Fair easy interview if you've worked in retail for a long time.
    Once they hire you senior management gossip and bully their staff but when you get defensive or upset they tell you it's constructive feed back to help you learn. It's not what they're saying its how they say it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.