Cotton On Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cotton On Interview Questions

Interviews at Cotton On

2.2

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cotton On (San Diego, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview at first, then they pull you one by one to get a better feel for you and to discuss the company expectations. Overall it was a decent interview, it does get hard to try to get a word in since the group may or may not be a large number of individuals. But as long as you exude an outgoing positive attitude the interviewer will most likely take note of you.

Interview Questions

• What is one important thing for customer service?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)).

Interview

I walked into the store because i saw a "NOW HIRING" sign on the window. They had a booklet where they wrote my information down. They directed me to the website to fill an application online. The following week, i got an email saying I got chosen to be part of a group interview. They give everyone a scenario questions to answer on the spot regarding customer service. The manager interviewing will choose who goes through right there and then. They will then take the selected people inside to give some handouts.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

you get put into a group of 4 or less people and pair up. The interviewer will ask questions and everyone will take turns answering them. It was very laid back and not at all as intimidating as i expected it to be. overall it was a good experience.

District Visual Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotton On (Paramus, NJ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The process was lengthy. First the recruiter interviewed me. Than the regional visual. Than the 3rd interview was supposed to be the regional sales however he never called and missed the interview. (Right there I should have already knew what kind of company this is). Than they fly me to Miami (where I use my own funds for taxis which they say they would reimburse me ). The interview was 2 hours in which was 50% positive 50% trying to talk. up the company I had to follow up numerous times after interview. (Applicants should always have to follow up). I was never reimbursed for the taxis which recruiter stated In an email I would get back. This company lacks professionalism business management and following up. I wouldn’t interview with them again ever. All applicants don’t even bother. It’s a very negative company. All upper management lacks communication professionalism and respect. Don’t waste your time with this company. They will expect you to Do all the work. Not really care about work life balance. This company is a WASTE OF TIME.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

easy, submit application, store manager followed up, and then the area manager does a brief interview, and after that they called me in to fill out paperwork. it took maybe a total of 4 days to start after my interview with both managers.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to describe strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cotton On (Paramus, NJ (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was casual and simple, the hiring manager was really sweet. It didn't feel like an interview, more like a conversation. She was young as well which was relatable. She seemed to just want to know a little bit about me to see if I fit the culture of the company. I would recommend just being yourself and fitting the company atmosphere.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On in April 2019.

Interview

It was a very laidback interview. We were in a group and everyone was asked the same questions. There were about 4 questions and the interview lasted for almost 30 minutes.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cotton On.

Interview

interview was very quick. wasn't very stimulating at all. was a group interview. we basically just went in a circle having questions asked to us about our management experience. at the end of the interview, it was just a matter of who looked more impressive than the other.

Interview Questions

• what successes have you had in previous management roles?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The process started off great- at end of interview I was told I would be moving on to interview with next step. I received a text from recruiter about salary requests then never heard back from recruiter. Wouldn't answer my calls, texts or emails. As a recruiter it would be a good idea to finish communication wether it is positive or negative.

Interview Questions

• Asking situational questions   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it was 5 minutes long. Blanked out with the first question I got which is why I was surprised that I got the job especially cause 2 out of 6 were hired

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.