Cotton On Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 610 of over 610 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lower Hutt

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Lower Hutt)

Interview

It was a chill group interview, though it felt like there was a large group of us (10+) so it felt hard to leave a lasting impression since most of the activities/questions were done in groups.

Interview Questions
  • They gave us time to advertise a bottle of water in a group and recreate a scene with a difficult customer and what we would do
    Answer Question

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Seems like they prefer someone with retail experience. I have no experience and didn't make it to the interview round despite having participated in many co-curricular activities. I hope that they will be able to be more open to all applicants.

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Group interview felt rushed and didn't feel genuine. Even as someone who is introverted, the entire process felt like it was all left to chance because you could have your hand up to answer a question and they would still ask someone else.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had incoming stock and a workplace injury simultaneously happen in store?

Cotton On

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Interviewers weren't daunting. They ask the very basic retail questions so if you have answers lined up for those questions already, you're all set basically. Also, they like if you've had retail experience before. If you haven't, you might have to sell yourself a bit more.

Interview Questions
  • What have you learned from your previous experience in retail? (if applicable)

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Very casual interview, the interviewer was extremely nice and easy-going. She asked a few questions and then provided me with information about what the job would entail and asked if I had any questions for her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Simple quick interview. I applied online and had the interview in store. This was a fair few years ago - I wasn't successful. The interviewer was very nice and accomodating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

This was a group interview that ended up being really fun and got to interact with the store and really learn about the company and how it is run. Also got to meet all of the store managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, Waikato

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Hamilton, Waikato) in Oct 2021

Interview

Group interview with around 20-30 people. Group splits into 3 smaller group and goes through scenarios such as marketing items or helping pick out outfits. Aim is to stand out from the group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cotton On (Brisbane) in Oct 2021

Interview

I had an online interview booked for 9:30 - 10:00 and waited in the meeting room for 20 minutes before the manager joined and asked if I had the correct time and date for the interview and when I had informed him that I had both of those correct, he apologised profusely. Then he continued to explain that the store had written my interview down as 10:30-11:00. My entire interview was less than 10 minutes because of that and another applicant had even joined the meeting room while we were finishing up so I felt very rushed to answer questions and show off my personality. It was a weird experience because I got a rejection email and then the following day a job offer came through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process is straightforward. You will be asked a few questions surrounding your hobbies and what you can bring to this job. You will also be asked about transportation and availability. However, they take ages to get back to you after the interview. Overall, the interview process is straightforward, and the managers are very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • what are your hobbies? transportation availability a scenario is given and what you would do in that scenario. what you can bring to this job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 610 Interviews