Cotton On Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 609 interviews

In Person8%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Brisbane) in Sep 2021

Interview

Contacted by email to download a video chat conference app. Made things difficult compared to face to face. Only lasted about 10 minutes Was caught off guard by some questions

Interview Questions
  • Give a time you received constructive criticism and how you dealt with it
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Guildford, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Got invited to an interview, turned up to the store, was sat down and asked some questions. I was taken to a very cramped back office, was sat down on a foot stool, didn't feel very welcoming or professional.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what product I liked best in their store.

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

The first stage was the group interview, you get split off into groups of about 6 and run through scenario activities. Then if you're successful the next stage is an individual interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are the Cotton On Group's values and what do they mean to you?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Sydney) in Sep 2019

Interview

Easy and fun. Nothing too stressful. It was a group interview with 20 people. Store managers were present. Had to do some group activities and answer personality questions. Mostly girls at the interview. they gave a 20% off voucher at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

It was very quick but this was probably because my interviewer had a lot of people to go through. Besides that my interview was basically a casual conversation about my currant job and what my role involved followed by what I'm studying

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. How do you Upsell? 3. What is you availability?

Cotton On

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Group interview, initially I thought it was one one one, however when I showed up there were 5 other people there (be prepared for that)... asked why we wanted to work for them, availability, expiernce and made everyone ask one question at the end (which was tricky because I was last so had to think of something which hadn’t been asked yet, maybe think of a few questions in advance).

Interview Questions
  • What do you think it means to work at Cotton On Kids?

Cotton On

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

I applied for the job and received an email asking to attend an interview. The interview was outside a coffee shop and was very laid back and almost like a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Southampton, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

TYPO - The interviewer was very welcoming and down-to-earth and reflected the companies modern, up and coming style. All the questions asked focused on values and what makes me unique as a person and how it would fit into the Typo and Cotton On family.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever purchased or visited a Typo store before? If so, which store did you visit and what did you buy?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Sydney)

Interview

Group meeting of 6 per table (5 tables in total). They get you to do a memorisation test, and get to know your peers at the table. Also you get a 1 on 1 interview with a area or store manager

Interview Questions
  • If you can take any typo item with you anywhere in the world, what item and why?

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

The interview was easy and fast paced. Several people are interviewed at the same time by different people. It was enjoyable but I did not receive an offer at the end of it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews