Country Road Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Country Road Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Country Road Group

2.8

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2019.

Interview

Got a call for an interview. On the interview day, it was a solo interview with one interviewer, who asked work experience related questions, got to tell them about myself, informed me about the company overall, asked questions to them, and was overall a pretty good interview process. Very calm and down to earth, which relieved my nerves.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What is one time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What was your previous work like? What was something challenging and something enjoyable?   Answer Question

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Brisbane) in November 2017.

Interview

Handed in resume in store and had a brief interview with a department manager. General customer service questions. The manager got back to me on the same day telling me I got the job after he contacted my references.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Country Road Group.

Interview

Group based scenarios with various tasks. Fairly easy. Then followed with a 1 on 1 interview with one of the managers who asked generic questions about any previous experience and the odd "what is your weak point" kind of questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Country Road Group in June 2017.

Interview

Took not even 30 minutes just answers to usual questions about why you would like to work for the company, what hours are you looking for then got asked to do a mock up sale.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you looking for ?
      Why would you like to work for the company?
      What do you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • The usual basic questions about why would I like to work for the company and what hours am I looking for then got asked to do a mock up sale.   Answer Question
    • Annoyed as the advertised for casual staff then to get a phone call saying they are only looking for someone who already works within the company to me it's felt like a waste of time and effort and I walked las the store 4 day after and now they are looking for Casual, part time and full time staff. Wouldn't bother with my time again.   Answer Question

Casual Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drummoyne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Drummoyne) in October 2016.

Interview

Casual chat that was easy and calming on the nerves. The interview was had over a coffee at a nearby cafe. Was professional and last about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to have to opportunity to work for Country Road?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Melbourne) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews and an assessment were conducted. I met both times with an HR recruiter and head of the team I then worked for. It was an easy process and applying for a position that was just and expression of interest was a great decision.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Melbourne) in February 2016.

Interview

Internal application > Interview

Already worked for the company, so submitted an internal document along with CV & cover letter via their website.

HR called me to arrange interview, standard questions about CV also.

Interview itself was very laid back, was interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: About the role, personal strengths & weaknesses, behavioural, run through CV.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied in store by dropping off my CV and about a week later I received a phone call from one of the managers. We conducted a brief telephone interview on the spot and then she called me in for a face to face. The interview was with two of the managers and I had to do a brief sales demonstration with a product. A little bit stressful overall but also a very valuable experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any weaknesses? If so what are they?   Answer Question
    • The store can get fairly quiet sometimes, what would you to during these periods?   Answer Question
    • When have you given excellent customer service and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a conflict with a team member? If so what happened and did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2013.

Interview

I felt welcomed and relaxed because there was small talk to begin with, I was asked about myself on a personal level which was nice before it went into the behavioural questions. I found the questions valid and to the point with very little confusion. They informed me about the role within the timeframe that they set

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Country Road Group (Sydney) in April 2013.

Interview

My local store had a sign in the window advertising an available job. I handed my resume in to the manager in person and later emailed it to her so she could pass it on to higher management. She called me about a week later to set up an interview. The interview was very casual. I went into the store one morning and we sat in the backroom where the manager asked me questions from a form. She was very friendly and it felt more like a conversation. She called me a week later to tell me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical situation: It's a few hours before closing and you and your coworker have not reached the store's sales target. What are some things you might do to try to achieve budget?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.