Covance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Covance

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Uses STAR method. Mostly behavioral questions. The interview was excessively long (9am-3pm), which involved meeting just about every member in the department/lab. Consisted of both 1:1 and group interviews, which weren't overly formal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict at work and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

I applied for the job online and a phone screen date was scheduled, then I got a call on the set date, i was asked several questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging part of your job?   1 Answer

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in April 2020.

Interview

Casual, I had a 30-minute phone interview with a recruiter who was very nice and knowledgable about the company. He asked me simple questions about my lab experience from university and how I felt about animal testing.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Forra interview with recruiter, second with managers and last one with the head of CDM, last interview was ask and answer, by telephone, cero human contact, I think is better to have interview by video in order to meet the person. After that I was never contacted, I send a mail to recruiter to have a feedback about never answer.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

quick and easy. HR f/w average, telephonic interview lasted for 30 mins and 1:1 interview was for 1 hr. HR doesn't negotiate salary. questions were on star methods. egs based questions

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Bellevue, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

30 min interview with recruiter followed by an hour long interview with managers a few weeks later. Interview with recruiter is very basic, asking questions about your experience. Interview with managers asks behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet a deadline.   Answer Question
    • What is your process for preparing for a monitoring visit   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Madison, WI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

A phone interview was first conducted and then an in person one was held at the facility. You get a badge and are asked questions that are more based on how you handle situations rather than experience. Afterwards they showed you around the facility.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you excelled at your job and when was a time where you could've done better? How did you fix it?   Answer Question

Study Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Madison, WI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and engaged in what I was saying. She was also willing to answer all my questions and didn’t seem bothered by it. I just did not agree with their animal treatment.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you a good fit?   Answer Question

Study Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in January 2020.

Interview

I first was approved for a phone interview, the interviewer was very nice, thorough and gave an overview of Covance and responsibilities of the position, the benefits and the beginning salary for an entry level study technician.

Purchasing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

It took about 2 weeks before the remote working women could actually schedule me a phone screening, it was a long back and forth process. The phone interview itself was interesting, she was very kind and helpful, we scheduled a phone interview with the purchasing folks that moment.

The second interview went okay, but the whole time they sounded and acted like I was wasting their time, just in the tone of their voice. At certain points they seemed offended that I even considered myself qualified for the position.

I never received any update that they weren't interested in moving forward, ghosted.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with Excel?   1 Answer

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Recruiter intro for about 30-60 minutes. WebEx for 90 minutes with two managers. Questions about general monitoring situations and then about oncology specific research. Quite technical. ID required at start of WebEx portion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.