Covance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Covance Interview Questions

Interviews at Covance

2.8

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

initial interview was a phone screen where they asked around 6 questions, very quick and to the point. If they like you, you'll be set up for a second interview with two managers (done virtually at this time i believe)

Interview Questions

• asked questions on any employment gaps, where you see yourself in x years, why Covance?, and how you feel about animal testing   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

They called me on a timely basis and asked some basic STAR questions. They didn't answer any tough open ended questions. Pretty courtesy people as well. As long as you prepare to talk about healthcare and your passion and answer the questions in a basic manner, I think you can get past the first screening very easily.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle confrontation at work ? Explain how you would defuse a situation?   Answer Question

Clinical Sample Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview had three parts: first they went through my resume, asking me to elaborate on any details or skills that I want to highlight. Then we went through a behavioral questions packet where they specifically asked me to answer in the STAR format, and finally open ended questions to end the interview.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Very easy, it was much easier than expected, I was able to think on my feet. Mainly used behavioral questions as well as wanting me to describe myself and my interests

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in July 2020.

Interview

Emails from HR asking five basic questions regarding why I was looking to make a change, why Covance, and salary expectations. Then scheduled an initial conversational interview, followed by a more traditional STAR sytled interview.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What are you looking for with this change in career?   Answer Question

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process started with a brief phone conversation about the basics (work history, position specifics, etc.), and then an hour long video interview with two hiring managers. The video interview was in the style of targeted selection where they asked about previous experiences in dealing with certain difficulties that might come up in the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when there was a miscommunication between you and a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time when you failed to complete a task on time due to poor time management and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Medical Screener Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Daytona Beach, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with the recruiter, who is a very good friend now, one with the manager of the Clinic and my immediate supervisor and one in person tour of the site.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Covance?   1 Answer

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

I applied for the job online and a phone screen date was scheduled, then I got a call on the set date, i was asked several questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging part of your job?   1 Answer

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in April 2020.

Interview

Casual, I had a 30-minute phone interview with a recruiter who was very nice and knowledgable about the company. He asked me simple questions about my lab experience from university and how I felt about animal testing.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Forra interview with recruiter, second with managers and last one with the head of CDM, last interview was ask and answer, by telephone, cero human contact, I think is better to have interview by video in order to meet the person. After that I was never contacted, I send a mail to recruiter to have a feedback about never answer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.