Cox Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cox Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Cox Communications

2.9

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Gainesville, FL (US)).

Interview

A quick hello to an HR rep and IT manager. They asked 5 questions and left time for questions at the end. It was through zoom, everyone was friendly and answered all questions with excitement.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would explain to a support ticket writer how to execute a command.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

A couple behavioral and situational questions. Have a me speech and why you want to work there prepared. I was interviewed by two people in their main office in OKC

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict and how you handled it.   Answer Question

CALL CENTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, virtual interview with 2 managers and a role play phone call with my supervisor and all went very well and were easy. During my phone interview, the recruiter basically went into more detail about the job, pay and the training class. My virtual interview was an hour long and consisted of the managers telling me more about the company and themselves. They asked a lot of “give me an example or time” questions. They like the questions answered in STAR format. And lastly my role play was about 5 minutes long and very easy to do. Basically they want to hear how you would speak with a customer and if you could upsell products when the opportunity presents itself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a great fit for the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The hiring process consists of the STAR format. Situation, Task, Action, and Response. Be prepared to give detailed situations and exact examples. It was somewhat difficult, but it is totally something that can be prepared for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Communications.

Interview

Consist of two interviews. One phone interview with a talent recruiter and then one with hiring manager. STAR question format. Be prepared to discuss past experiences and situations. Pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time you had to overcome an objection to get a sale?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

I was refered to the position, and it took a few weeks for someone to get back to me. When they did, they said that they believed another poisition would be a better fit. I took a look at the job description and let them know that I was interested. They set up a phone interview, and i thought it went well.

I hadn't heard back for over a month, so I sent an email to the recruiter for any status/info about what was going on and nothing. Waited a week (assumed they were on vacation), and sent another email. Again, no response.

I'm assuming I didn't do well enough to move on to the next phase in the process, however it would've been nice if they had the courtesy to send an email to let me know that I wasn't the right fit.

It just annoys me that they ghosted me, and just left me in limbo!

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I got a call from the HR about the job submission on Tuesday. The HR was not a nice person. She told me she is busy to even talk for 5-10 min and told me to call back next week. The following Monday, there was a phone screening for 5-10 min. She said she will get back within the week. I called a week later and she rejected my calls on 2 different days. The salary range they offer is very nice but HR experience was the far worst.
    Another time with different position, one of the HR called me and on the same day, I was told to come in for the panel interview next week. I went to the in-person interview but did not get an offer. They used STAR method. I thought the atmosphere was okay and they liked my answers but I guess someone else was better than me.

Interview Questions

• Basic: talk about the past experience.
      STAR Method Questions   Answer Question

New Summer Growth Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was conducted virtually and took about half an hour. The person was friendly and just wanted to get to know you and your qualifications. Some were a little trickier and required some thought but not bad

Interview Questions

• What are your three biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Data Analytics - Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I heard back from Cox requesting an interview around 2 weeks after applying online. The interview took 30 minutes which seemed a bit tight, but the team was friendly. I heard back from the recruiter about 1.5 weeks after the interview, and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Rate your technical and communication skills from 1-10.   Answer Question
    • What will you achieve through this internship? How can you contribute to Cox?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cox Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I really appreciated the warm friendly feeling in the interview. Everyone made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. They explained things thoroughly, and even asked if I had any questions in the end. Highly recommend for anyone

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.