Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,940 of over 1.9K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

There were a total of three rounds. The first was a take-home assignment that focused on your clean coding and modularity aspects. Was restricted to Java and Javascript. The second was a 1-1.5hr telephonic interview round mostly focused on Java, OOPS and Data structure questions . The last round was a f2f machine coding round where we had to implement the given requirements.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Design Patterns 2. Java and OOPS specifics 3. LinkedList and basic data structures
    Answer Question

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

2 interviews avec l'analyst et l'associate en Français & Anglais. Questions classiques d'entretiens en finance, technique et fit. Processus assez rapide. Le premier tour s'est passé dans une ambiance bienveillante et exigeante ! Puis interview avec le MD tournée fit. Il s'avère que le MD avait déjà fait son choix avant de me recevoir. Je n'ai pas réussi à le convaincre de l'inverse. Attitude désinvolte et peu respectueuse. Dommage pour un Senior expérimenté dans une grande banque!

Interview Questions
  • Méthode de valo, calcul mental Pourquoi CS ? Pourquoi l'IB ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich, Zürich)

Interview

1st round: 2 line managers Check of motivation, what you've done in the past, how your past experience can contribute to the job, different projects you've done, behavioural questions (1 hour) ('in-between round': online assessment, behavioural, numerical, verbal) 2nd round: HR + 1 line manager Check motivation, what you've done in the past, behavioural questions, more about the rotation you might be interested in, when available to start (1 hour) 3rd round: 1 person from team + 1 line manager Again, same thing but just 30 min.

Interview Questions
  • - Motivation for the position - What did you like or not about previous internships? - What programming projects did you do before? - What's your personality? - Interests outside work - How do you tackle an urgent task? - How do you establish connection with others? - Most challenging goal - Why this degree? - What stands out in the position that made you apply?
3 people found this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Zuerst Fragen zur Person bzw Lebenslauf (Bisherige Arbeitserfahrungen, Werdegang etc.). Einige Fragen, bei der man sich in eine Situation hineinversetzen muss und erklären, wie man dabei handeln würde bzw. konkretes Beispiel nennen, wann man in dieser Situation bereits war. Ebenso Erkenntnisse aus dieser Situation und wie man nächstes Mal handeln würde.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Smooth and much quicker response rate compared to other banks. 2x 30 online interviews with two different bankers from different divisions. Very friendly and easygoing. Got a response within 2-3 weeks and had to accept or reject within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

given charity case studies where we had to create presentations on why the charity we chose would be the best to donate to. it was done with candidates from a range of sectors so it wasn't deemed as competition - a very comfortable environment was created and so I felt at ease

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself and why apprenticeships are suited to you rather than uni

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Coding round on hackerearth, followed by several rounds of interviews, asked on what I worked upon(my experience), while they needed someone who has experience in node, java, angular, etc. Other behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England, England)

Interview

It was a 3 stage interview with Business, IT and Change teams followed by HR. First two interviews was back to back on same day and next two were on two different days. Feedback after first day interview was slow

Interview Questions
  • What are the challenges in your past project and how did you overcome?

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview, people were very nice and didn’t drill too hard on technicals. Be prepared to ask plenty of follow up questions. They want to get to know you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Combination of behavioral and technical interview where they try to get to know you better on a personal level while also trying to see how smart you are. Many rounds of interviews all asking generally questions about banking and about yourself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,940 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Credit Suisse Job Seekers

Investment Banking Analyst
JobsSalariesInterviews
Assistant Relationship Manager
Learn About the Job
C# Server Side Developer (Risk)