Find jobs for Food and Beverage Attendant

Crown Resorts Food and Beverage Attendant Interview Questions

Updated 14 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 61 interviews

Applied online100%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Crown Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Resorts

Interview

interview took a whole day. group assessment during the day and individual in the afternoon. you will be given an interview time for the afternoon session so if you're lucky you get to finish interview earlier than the others otherwise you might be sucked at the complex until later.

Interview Questions
  • general interview questions were asked
    Answer Question

Crown Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Crown Resorts

Interview

Group interview had to introduce ourselves to all the other candidiates and than in front of restaurant managers. Did a short roleplay after. with certain managers that were interested in hiring us. Consisted of trying to upsell promotional items and deal with conflicts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Crown Resorts

Interview

Submit application online, online assessment, phone interview, group interview, reference check, police check, it took 2 months to get the offer, the international police check was took 10 business days to complete

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Melbourne) in Jan 2019

Interview

Applied online and got an email shortly to do an online assessment, and to book a timeslot for a phone interview. I did the online assessment, and it was like a multiple-choice personality quiz, where they give you a scenario and you have to pick whichever response suits you best. I was supposed to get a phone interview on x day, and Crown cancelled the phone interview 2 days before. This has actually happened once last year, where I also booked a timeslot and they cancelled on me last minute. After talking to a friend who also applied at a different time, she said that Crown also cancelled the phone interview on the day without any explanation.

6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Nov 2018

Interview

we have a group meeting and listening about company. playing a quiz game about company. They tell us about the employee wages and the different between full time, part time and casual employee then have an individual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Melbourne) in Jul 2018

Interview

- Applied online and got an email for a phone interview the next day - After your self scheduled phone interview, if passed, was sent the group assessment day details - Interviewed at Crown College the following week - Everyone was extremely accomodating and friendly - Assessments had different stages that took the whole day (ice-breakers, meeting the company leaders, learning about their culture + expectations, tour of the workplace) - Don't need much preparation prior - just be willing to answer questions, stand out and be confident! - Went home, got emails to do background checks etc - When everything was complete, received a phone call asking if I would accept their offer to work at Crown - Been working there 6 months now

Interview Questions
  • What are your previous work experiences and what type of venue are you wanting to work in? (asked about your previous work experiences so they can put you in the suitable role)
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Melbourne) in Jul 2018

Interview

Applied online, got an email to book in for a phone interview, was asked about experience, three plate carry, RSA, where ive worked, visible tattoos, etc then asked me to come in for a group interview later that week. Group interview: handed our paperwork over to some people (availability and other documents) then slideshow, talked about the company, people that took our paperwork introduced themselves, told us their department and roles etc then split into small groups with them and had a back of house tour, then have a role play (hostess/waitress) at Merrywell then a quick one on one interview with one of the managers you role played with. after that got an email the next day in regards to references then received a call 3 weeks later offering me a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Melbourne) in Jan 2018

Interview

First off they screen your resume and if that passes you are invited to complete one online test. If that passes you are invited to a phone interview and then in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Melbourne) in Nov 2017

Interview

After applying online, I got a phone call from HR, asking basic questions about your current jobs/roles. I was then advised to attend an interview in person, the interview was held by Hr and the manager of the restaurant or outlet I will be working for. However, the period between the interview and the job offer was quite long.

Interview Questions
  • - Why did you apply for this role? - What do you know about Crown? - What do you do? (have you done in terms of work experience) - How would you greet a customer when they walk through the door? - Define the time when you have to deal with an angry customer? - Example for exceptional customer services
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Resorts (Melbourne) in Sep 2017

Interview

Phone Interview, Assessment Centre (1. Group Presentation, 2. HR and Manager Interview), Police Check, Reference Check - Every Friday Crown will send you an email updating on the recruitment process - If not successful, Crown will send you a regret email

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews