Cubastion Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cubastion Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cubastion Consulting

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubastion Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

offline test ,GD, HR interview, Technical interview
They first put some questions on SQL ,C, Apti ,Logical and a algo of DS also.
They even had negative markings in that test. On clearing the test there was GD and then both interviews went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Various questions on C ,projects you have made And some puzzles   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cubastion Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment. There were following selection test:
    1) Intelligence Test : it consist of 50 questions to be completed in 30 mins.
    2) Group Discussion: It was kind of controlled GD. Everyone was given proper chance to put forward his/her points.
    3) Personal Interview: Mostly questions was to check if you fit in the environment or not.

Interview Questions

• Being having a high CGPA why r u not going for further studies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

it was a mix of telephonic and face to face interview. Telephonic interview consisted of one puzzle and a 2 minute speech on any topic of my choice. Face to face interview was a basic HR interview since the guy taking my interview was a sales guy and not so conversant in the Siebel technology. Overall, face to face interview was not so difficult. So, it kind of seemed that they had already selected me and face to face interview was more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the puzzle, but i was asked to give a 2 minute speech on a topic of my choice   2 Answers