Cubastion Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cubastion Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cubastion Consulting

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubastion Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Application
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2015.
Interview
Hiring process was very swift and organized. Immediately after pre-placement talk was the following:

1. About 70 students applied for written test, which was on aptitude (MCQs) and coding (MCQs + one-line subjective questions + one algorithm question). Equal weight age was given to both sections to screen 26 students for GD in four groups.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I will be comfrtable to travel   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cubastion Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

it was a mix of telephonic and face to face interview. Telephonic interview consisted of one puzzle and a 2 minute speech on any topic of my choice. Face to face interview was a basic HR interview since the guy taking my interview was a sales guy and not so conversant in the Siebel technology. Overall, face to face interview was not so difficult. So, it kind of seemed that they had already selected me and face to face interview was more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the puzzle, but i was asked to give a 2 minute speech on a topic of my choice   2 Answers