DDB Senior Insight Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at DDB

1 Interview Review

Senior Insight Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at DDB (Melbourne) in May 2016.

Interview

First contact asked for a written appraisal of the role and its challenges. This was followed up with a phone chat just over two weeks later then two rounds of interviews the following week. The first interview was in effect a sequence of two interviews with two different people (after one of them literally got lost on his way to the first part of the interview, and was 30 minutes late - no joke). This interview included reasonably high pressure questions about personal faults, motivations and weaknesses. This process lasted just short of two hours. The second interview included 45 minutes of skills testing following on from a mock client presentation of a folio of work promoting the business unit. In aggregate the processed involved around 3.5 hours of interviews plus several more hours of preparation of both the industry assessment and the folio. While all seemed to go reasonably well, there was no subsequent follow up. When I contacted the organisation over three weeks later the HR manager explained that she had been on leave - and simply that the job had been offered to "a candidate whose qualifications better meet the needs" of the role. When I asked politely in writing for additional feedback on my application, I received no reply.

Interview Questions

• "If I were to ask you most recent manager what was your greatest weakness, what would they tell me?"   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.