DMC Atlanta Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

DMC Atlanta Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Once selected for an interview you are called into the office at the Dunwoody location. Once there you are greeted by either Marissa, Anne, or Tia. Rae, the beautiful hiring manager, is likely to be the one interviewing you for the position you applied for. If you pass the initial hiring encounter, you will be asked to come back in to shadow a sales rep and see what a day in the field entails.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is NO negotiation. The pay system is base pay versus commission with the base pay being $300. If you sell more than $300 in product, you get the higher pay.

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Atlanta

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The initial interview was quite easy. It was a one on one discussion with a manager that mainly focused on my personality and background. It lasted all of thirty minutes and by the end I had already been told that the company wanted me to come back for an all day shadow.
    The shadow is where I began to see things that were a bit disconcerting to me. An actual days work for one of their reps is a lot of walking and talking. The concept of full saturation, via cold calling every business in the area, is something that I do not want to do.
    Also, the only time you have any contact with a customer is at the initial sale, then it is up to the customer to reorder, you then get commission on the reorder. This means your income is dependent on someone else. My money is not something I want to allow someone else to influence.

Interview Questions

I declined this offer because I was very wary of the compensation structure.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.